✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Amazing Day

@AwardChris

Must admit I wasn't a fan when I quickly heard it while I was on the go earlier today, but now hearing it back with more of a relaxed time, I'm feeling this. Hope we get to hear it in full tomorrow, and (fingers crossed) a new intro too cause I'm greedy :P

[video=youtube;z4cLC_ItTms]
A whole 1:20 seconds of the song + video ! :)

It includes the intro as well... dunno if thats been posted before yet

Oh yep the intro's been posted before!! I don't think it extends this far into like the beginning but I recognize Chris hugging the lady. Also it turns out that those two clips did fit together! I was right! :D But there's been some parts of the song that haven't been posted before so thanks for this!

[video=youtube;z4cLC_ItTms]
A whole 1:20 seconds of the song + video ! :)

It includes the intro as well... dunno if thats been posted before yet

For fucks sake, was the person holding the camera being attacked by a jaguar or why was she filming everything but Chris =___=

Anyways, can't wait for the actual gig and the entire song omg

For fucks sake, was the person holding the camera being attacked by a jaguar or why was she filming everything but Chris =___=

Anyways, can't wait for the actual gig and the entire song omg

Yeah holy shit same... If they dodge the song again during the actual gig I'm jumping off the 14th floor of the Empire State building and never coming back

Read about the new snippets only now an listened to them. My take on the song: From what I've heard I don't like it too much, it goes into the much-dreaded bland direction. That's my personal opinion from hearing the snippets. Is it from AHFOD ? Perhaps not. Think about it, Global Citizen keeps going on about how this day will be great with many people united against poverty etc etc. What would fit more than a song specially written for this event that says "amazing day, amazing day..." ? If Coldplay have written songs specially for departing Radio DJs, the surely can write something for an anti-poverty festival that Chris is the 15 year curator of.

Read about the new snippets only now an listened to them. My take on the song: From what I've heard I don't like it too much, it goes into the much-dreaded bland direction. That's my personal opinion from hearing the snippets. Is it from AHFOD ? Perhaps not. Think about it, Global Citizen keeps going on about how this day will be great with many people united against poverty etc etc. What would fit more than a song specially written for this event that says "amazing day, amazing day..." ? If Coldplay have written songs specially for departing Radio DJs, the surely can write something for an anti-poverty festival that Chris is the 15 year curator of.

That's exactly why I think they'll be premiering two new songs. This one, and the AHFOD song... who know's though, right? It's fucking Coldplay- they can do anything haha!

Can anyone else figure out some of the lyrics.

Here's one snippet:

"In your eyes, I drifted away. In your arms, I just wanna sway...."

I dont think I can really hear the exact lyrics lol

The melody is so perfect, the guitar just reminds me of aimh, yeah again I said it