✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #4: VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS

thetwinparadox

I'm going to join with you on #SavePoC for the first round (if you want to get rid of Major Minus and DLIBYH first, remember this all depends on what songs you plan to use to save PoC since those are the only two tracks that are worse than PoC from the MX era IMO) but after that I'm going to try to eliminate PoC as much as possible while it's alive.

I think PoC can last a little longer than the first round because we have three songs where it's 100% certain they won't win, so we might as well get them over with first: MX, MMIX, and A Hopeful Transmission

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think PoC can last a little longer than the first round because we have three songs where it's 100% certain they won't win, so we might as well get them over with first: MX, MMIX, and A Hopeful Transmission

Aren't they gonna be joined with their songs? (MX/HLH, MMIX/ETIAW, AHT/DLIBYH)

I'm going to join with you on #SavePoC for the first round (if you want to get rid of Major Minus and DLIBYH first, remember this all depends on what songs you plan to use to save PoC since those are the only two tracks that are worse than PoC from the MX era IMO) but after that I'm going to try to eliminate PoC as much as possible while it's alive.

I'll only leave #savePoC when U.F.O, Up In Flames leaves. I can't let DLIBYH leave before PoC, but hey that's just my opinion. Same with Major Minus, for me it's a top 5:D

Oh yeah and can we also try and get Moving To Mars further than it might get? What a beautiful song.:)

I'll only leave #savePoC when U.F.O leaves. I can't let DLIBYH leave before PoC, but hey that's just my opinion. Same with Major Minus, for me it's a top 5:D

Oh yeah and can we also try and get Moving To Mars further than it might get? What a beautiful song.:)

I hope up with the birds and moving to mars make it to the final round, both are incredible. [emoji173]️

Please let it be erased if the majority votes against it, otherwise it's just not fair for the other songs.

If every song goes through the "#vote for .... to save viva" thing the most reasonable thing to do is to reset the whole elimination game and to stop this nonsense.

Everyone, please just vote for the special song that you want to eliminate, not for the one that everyone votes for. This way, the game will be fair, otherwise it's just useless and it doesn't represent the real preferences of the CP fans here.

I vote for Life in Technicolor II.

Agreed.

My top five for the final rounds:

DLIBYH

Major Minus

Charlie Brown

Up With The Birds

Moving To Mars

Pretty close to mine, except for Moving to Mars, I want Hurts Like Heaven to get up there instead

I'll only leave #savePoC when U.F.O leaves. I can't let DLIBYH leave before PoC, but hey that's just my opinion. Same with Major Minus, for me it's a top 5:D

When U.F.O leaves?? That"s definetely a top 5 for me. Here's my top 5 songs from MX:

Paradise

Up With The Birds

U.F.O

ETIAW

Us Against The World

I wish that'd be the top 5 in this game but I know that's never going to happen:P

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]The Escapist[/td]

[td]8[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Viva la Vida[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Prospekt's March/Poppyfields[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Life in Technicolor[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Life in Technicolor II[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

By a hair's length The Escapist is eliminated!! That really was a close one!!

And in the end we lie awake and we dream of making our elimination:

Life in Technicolor

Cemeteries of London

Lovers in Japan

Chinese Sleep Chant

Viva la Vida

Violet Hill

Strawberry Swing

Death and All His Friends

Life in Technicolor II

Glass of Water

Prospekt's March/Poppyfields

You guys are really jumping the gun here, thinking about MX already!! :P Regarding the short instrumentals, it's really whatever you guys want. Honestly I'd just group them with their parent tracks, but if people want them separated then that's fine too!

I am certain that it will go out this round. VLV!!! :D