✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ELIMINATION #4: VIVA LA VIDA OR DEATH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS

thetwinparadox

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are really jumping the gun here, thinking about MX already!! :P Regarding the short instrumentals, it's really whatever you guys want. Honestly I'd just group them with their parent tracks, but if people want them separated then that's fine too!

I am certain that it will go out this round. VLV!!! :D

Yeah I say group MX instrumentals with parent songs too, it be a ton of rounds to get rid of them otherwise

This time around o vote Life in Technicolor II, actually really really like the version without lyrics, maybe it just left a huge stamp on me as it was the opener of that whole era and the first concert I saw them play.

[table=width: 500]

[tr]

[td]Viva la Vida[/td]

[td]7[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Prospekt's March/Poppyfields[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Life in Technicolor[/td]

[td]3[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Cemeteries of London[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[tr]

[td]Life in Technicolor II[/td]

[td]1[/td]

[/tr]

[/table]

Finally, the walls have closed on Viva la Vida!!! :D

Roman cavalry choirs:

Life in Technicolor

Cemeteries of London

Lovers in Japan

Chinese Sleep Chant

Violet Hill

Strawberry Swing

Death and All His Friends

Life in Technicolor II

Glass of Water

Prospekt's March/Poppyfields

Btw guys, I like reading all of the thread's banter! So feel free to fill the thread with all the post you like!! :)

And where are @I Ran Away and @cp3176? They wouldn't be happy to see this round's results. :P

In this round.....oooh this is really tricky...I think I'll cast my vote for Chinese Sleep Chant, even though I love it because of its heavy riffs and ghostly vocals. Coldplay doing MBV!! ;)

:sunny::elephant::arobtth::sneaky::gs::parachutes::smug::kiss::rolleyes::cool::\:dozey::dozey:batman::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::drunkjoe::fingersx::whaaat::arobtth::guy::chris::jonny::will::whaaat::hug::crown::egypt::furious3::baby::indianchief::singer::drummer::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

:sunny::elephant::arobtth::sneaky::gs::parachutes::smug::kiss::rolleyes::cool::\:dozey::dozey:batman::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant::drunkjoe::fingersx::whaaat::arobtth::guy::chris::jonny::will::whaaat::hug::crown::egypt::furious3::baby::indianchief::singer::drummer::elephant::elephant::elephant::elephant:

So which song is that a vote for? :D

And where are @I Ran Away and @cp3176?

As you may have noted after seeing the results, great taste in music was collectively absent in the last round :P

Let's get rid of 42 this round...no consistency, no strong melody, sounds like a demo. The weakest song among those left !