Birds (Song and Video out now Jan 2) pg 17 for Vid

Coeurli

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's behind the album in this picture:

[MEDIA=twitter]672495990998482944[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://mobile.twitter.com/coldplaying/status/672495990998482944?s=09

Do you mean behind the cover on the right side? The album? Is that what you're referring to? If that's the case then I'm not sure how you're supposed to know it's behind it, because you can't see it? How do you know? Or is the song title actually visible? Because I'm looking all over the radio, including at the album, and I can't see it no where. But, just wondering, can you actually see it in a place I'm not looking? Or, if it is in fact hidden behind the album and it's not visible in this photo, then how do you know? Just wondering.

• Like 2

Also did anyone else catch that scene with two naked people kissing?

at 3:13"

If you play the video at a 0.5 or 0.25 speed you can't miss it. :)

It's so faded tho... I see it but it's interesting how they can sneak them in and at first glance you don't catch it.

Surprised it doesn't say Explicit:laugh3:

Jk jk jk jk

:D

Lmao you guys, it's one single person hugging herself like this:

hugging-myself.jpg?w=283

• Like 4

Perhaps they picked the song they know pretty much everyone here likes hehe

Perhaps! Because technically, that footage could have been used for any song because it's not like there was any singing or instrument playing going on.

• Like 1

^^Exactly! That, coupled with the little easter egg, almost makes me think it was a little thing for us the hardcore fans. And they honestly could not have picked a better song. I think its hands down the most popular here off AHFOD across all Coldplayers hehe

• Like 2

I just wanna say how I noticed they are doing more and more things for the fans this time around: Im thinking of the request booth especially. Its like I feel now they have reached a sweet spot in their musical journey, they are where they have always wanted to be and they are ready to look back, embrace it all and indulge some of the fans wishes for old songs to be played live.

This Birds video is another nod to the fans imo as well as the exclusive interview. Im expecting more "for the fans" stuff like this in this era...we shall see. :)

Perhaps! Because technically, that footage could have been used for any song because it's not like there was any singing or instrument playing going on.

Shame there's lots of birds on it! (And a cat)

I really like it. It's a bit like the end of Violet Hill :P Really surprised to see a video too :)

Pictures involving this video were shown before the album release I think, so it seems like the video was always planned. Happens to be a fan favourite of the album too, so everyone's a winner!

Hey, come on I think birds are referenced in 90% of Coldplay songs :p /s

It's not the only recurrent topic, the Oracle have mentioned some others:

If you listen to all of Coldplay’s tracks you will often see running and recurring themes: spider webs, bubbles and ladders to the sun to name a few.

http://wikicoldplay.com/Home/now-my-feet-wont-touch-the-ground/

It's not the only recurrent topic, the Oracle have mentioned some others:

If you listen to all of Coldplay’s tracks you will often see running and recurring themes: spider webs, bubbles and ladders to the sun to name a few.

Oh my God I read "bubbles and BLADDERS" :sick: Brain why are you doing this to me, whhyy

• Like 3

See what I'm talking about when I say that MX is a great album? Everyone's just throwing love on it as shown above. I know this was a few pages back but I read through my first unread post and I'm taking this opportunity to tell you how much you're loving Mylo but aren't aware.[/quoteone of mx's bwat