✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Birds (Song and Video out now Jan 2) pg 17 for Vid

Coeurli

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diogo_sg
Do you mean behind the cover on the right side? The album? Is that what you're referring to? If that's the case then I'm not sure how you're supposed to know it's behind it, because you can't see it? How do you know? Or is the song title actually visible? Because I'm looking all over the radio, including at the album, and I can't see it no where. But, just wondering, can you actually see it in a place I'm not looking? Or, if it is in fact hidden behind the album and it's not visible in this photo, then how do you know? Just wondering.

It isn't visible in this picture but it is on the radio. If you look for some other pics of the radio you'll easily find it ;)

EDIT: you can see it here adc670b489fa6a18ac761f22d967d0c2.jpg [emoji6]

Dude its their best song in the album

Absolutely by far. They really succeeded in this indie pop. It's quite original I think.. It's still happy/feelgood, but not trying so desperately to be a chart song. It feels honest and pure.

Next album: please more of this quality and 'indie' vibe!

• Like 1

I love the video! :dazzled: I think it goes perfectly with the spirit and atmosphere of the song. Great to see them so happy too! I don't mind it being mostly behind-the-scenes footage because I didn't even expect Birds to be a single - it's one of my favourites on the album, definitely, because it's brilliant and lovely and refreshing and awesome, but I just don't see it as a chart-topping hit. So this video is just a lovely surprise :wacky:

• Like 7

Guest LiquidSky
I took a look on Marcus Haney's website and I really like his photo work.

I've found this picture of Chris and Jonny (2014; coldplay; los angeles; the ace hotel)

[ATTACH=full]3670[/ATTACH]

http://www.jamesmarcushaney.com/

He has that picture on his instagram too. We've been following him for a while. His shots are always interesting

Here is a post from FB, tells more about who participated in the video

Coldplaying shared James Marcus Haney's post.

Published by Christa Fogarty Egan · 12 mins ·

1397_10103763305597245_8129985370124539419_n.jpg?oh=0bbd9431ad7354ddd2c3107678b62c61&oe=56FB4748

James Marcus Haney

1 hr ·

made a little music video for coldplay over the holidays and got to bust out the super 8mm cameras again.

i really want to thank the homies who helped make it happen.

Jack Murgatroyd helped shoot and also edited the whole thing - while on a ski trip with his girlfriend (thanks kenzie!!). he also walked across the mexican border at 5 AM for a last minute NYE edit session. dude smashed it.

Sabrina Yasmine Smith wonder producer/babysitter to all of us children running amok in the desert. thanks for wearing all the hats and not murdering me.

Monroe Alvarez - wonder model who endured freezing too many times. a trooper and amazing.

Tiger Lily Bidwell shot killer shots and got an education in quality emo 90's music on the drive home.

Jenny Watts and Christopher Lorello wonder glitter wranglers (along with making everything else actually happen).

was a really nice change of pace to run off into the desert in my vw bus with my friends and no crew and just shoot on little home movie cameras from the 70s and just have fun.

thanks Coldplay!!!

• Like 1