✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Kaleidoscope

getithom

Guest worldpeace

to be exact it is not like that. It is game of chance. There is no beyond. And many things can be statistical illusion unless proved otherwise.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

هست مهمانخانه این تن ای جوان

هر صباحی ضیف نو آید دوان

هین مگو کین مانند اندر گردنم

که هم اکنون باز پرد در عدم

هرچه آید از جهان غیب وش

در دلت ضیفست او را دار خوش

This being human is a guest house...

Every morning a new arrival....

A joy, a depression, a meanness

Some momentary awareness comes

As an unexpected visitor!

Welcome and entertain them all...

Be grateful for whoever comes

Because each has been sent as a guide

this is a persian poem from Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi (مولانا) one of the greatest iranian poets in all history.

• Like 4

This is probably one of if not my fav from the album. Absolutely beautiful and so fitting for the album. I cried when listening because it just made me so happy that they had made that hahaha :P

The poem was beautiful and also just instrumental was gorgeous. I feel like they will play this on tour and have the poem on the screens, a whole U2 sort of thing and it will be absolutely amazing! :D

This is probably one of if not my fav from the album. Absolutely beautiful and so fitting for the album. I cried when listening because it just made me so happy that they had made that hahaha :p

I thought I was the only one, lol! I cried as well hearing it for the first time. The poem is beautiful and I'm trying to reach this kind of acceptance for my own life as well. And then this message embedded in so beautiful music... Aw.

هست مهمانخانه این تن ای جوان

هر صباحی ضیف نو آید دوان

هین مگو کین مانند اندر گردنم

که هم اکنون باز پرد در عدم

هرچه آید از جهان غیب وش

در دلت ضیفست او را دار خوش

This being human is a guest house...

Every morning a new arrival....

A joy, a depression, a meanness

Some momentary awareness comes

As an unexpected visitor!

Welcome and entertain them all...

Be grateful for whoever comes

Because each has been sent as a guide

this is a persian poem from Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi (مولانا) one of the greatest iranian poets in all history.

I love, love, love this poem. Thank you for sharing!

• Like 1

Sweet interlude and I find the narrator voice soothing. Also provides the central theme of the whole album, so nice addition :)

Lana Del Rey also had a poem in the middle of her latest album. I kinda like this, adds an extra artistic touch to the work and also a little breather between songs :)

Absolutely absolutely beautiful. I love the poem and I love that Coldplay used it. As someone has already said, it provides a wonderful breather. The instrumentals and production is amazing, I wish it was longer with more poetry and such but considering its on one of Coldplay's better albums (and certainly the best in years) that's okay.