✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I RSVP'd for the live stream event at the 20/20 club in New York City, but the e-mail I got says that I've been entered for a chance to win tickets and that I'd get an e-mail. It's Thursday evening and I still haven't gotten anything, so...I'm confused as to if I should go or not.

Did you have to enter credit card information to sign up for the free trial?

As much as I want to see it, I'm not willing to give them my credit card information. Usually these "one month free" trials end and automatically bring you on to a paid subscription if you don't cancel. More headache than it's worth.

As much as I want to see it, I'm not willing to give them my credit card information. Usually these "one month free" trials end and automatically bring you on to a paid subscription if you don't cancel. More headache than it's worth.

Me too....I'll just wait for something to surface on the internet.....plus, at that time, I will be running the sound board for my school's theatre production, so I should probably pay attention to that haha

• Administrators
I signed up for the cheaper version so I am hoping I can watch it, but if I am at the NYC streaming (still have not got my confirmation email yet!!! :() Let me know what to do, you know I am not techy

If you want to send me your login details, I can rebroadcast the stream. You need a beefy computer and good internet which I have so It'll be easy!

I RSVP'd for the live stream event at the 20/20 club in New York City, but the e-mail I got says that I've been entered for a chance to win tickets and that I'd get an e-mail. It's Thursday evening and I still haven't gotten anything, so...I'm confused as to if I should go or not.

Me too, I have not gotten anything yet :(

wait, are you in California ?

When KROQ called to confirm my tickets they specifically said that they are not allowing anyone to line up until 5:30 they said that they would be "shooing away" anyone who got there early. I was planning on lining up early, like I usually do for Coldplay... can they really not allow us to line up. We can always make our own line right and take our line over at 5:30??? Just trying to figure out if it is worth going down early.

Same for me. But I think it will appear on Youtube or Coldplaying soon after anyway, so...

The show will only be streamed to Tidal subscribers. I asked them personally.

You can sign up for a free trial. I did that in August and all I had to do was to disable the automatic payments. They didn't charge me a dime.

Im gonna do it and subscribe with my almost empty credit card lol,ill be sure to disable the charges.Just to confirm,the show starts in about 23 hours?