✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LA people should be following Tidal on Twitter, Facebook et al as they are giving away tickets there. Also, do the free trial subscription and create a Coldplay playlist to be entered for tix as well.

Good call out!

Closest I've got on the radio is caller 9 so far.

Good call out!

I've still not gotten through once. The worst was for the U2 show I was once caller 19. My heart broke on the spot. Also, it's likely KROQ will be doing some giveaways where you have to be the first person to the location, so keep an eye out on their instagram accounts.

I hope I win a social media contest today, because listening to KROQ for this long is torturous.

Good call out!

I've gotten through so so many times, both with KROQ and Alt 98.7...the closest on KROQ was 18 out of 20, and on Alt 98.7, I was 95 out of 98. I'm getting through for about half of the cues, and I'm going to keep trying. The Alt 98.7/I Heart Radio show is Nov 19, at the I Heart Stage, probably the one in Burbank at the I Heart Radio studio... KROQ is giving away all week, and Alt 98.7 is giving away again on Thursday. I also keep checking 104.3 myFM and KIIS websites to see if they're giving away, as they are both I Heart Radio stations.

Also entered all the Tidal twitter, Facebook and Instagram contests...

They'll prob play AOAL, Amazing Day, the song AHFOD, and Birds or something

I'd put my money on Hymn for the Weekend if I were you. Amazon briefly had this picture as on the product page for AHFOD, so we can expect Hymn for the Weekend to be released prior to the album's release.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32870[/ATTACH]