✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2015-11-21] TIDALXCOLDPLAY Presented by KROQ (Tonight 20:30 LA, 04:30 UK)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the email from Tidal too! And my husband won, too, so we can take our daughter! Oh my gosh, this has been so stressful, I've been listening to KROQ for 5 days straight, and calling every. single. time. between 9am-6pm.

I'm so excited! I can't believe I get to see them TWICE this week. We've had a really crappy 2 years in my family, and we got great news yesterday about something that has been stressing us out, and now this. :laugh3:

I just got the email from Tidal too! And my husband won, too, so we can take our daughter! Oh my gosh, this has been so stressful, I've been listening to KROQ for 5 days straight, and calling every. single. time. between 9am-6pm.

I'm so excited! I can't believe I get to see them TWICE this week. We've had a really crappy 2 years in my family, and we got great news yesterday about something that has been stressing us out, and now this.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Remembering your older stories about meeting Coldplay, I know Coldplay karma was on your side HAHA. You always manage to somehow attend their cool events! :dance:

I'm going to head over straight from work. So excited. Between this and Muse tomorrow, it's a banner week for free concerts for me!

The more I hear Adventure of a Lifetime, the more I like it, so I'm super excited to hear it live.

The 2nd best part of winning is I no longer have to hear that awful Halsey song 5 times a day.

Congratulations to everyone that got tickets! I'm so happy for you! :D

And about the spoiler/no spoiler discussion on the pages before, I think I'll listen to the songs just once - enough to give me an idea and get rid of the eagerness but not enough to know the songs completely like we did with MX :thinking:

Congratulations to everyone that got tickets! I'm so happy for you! :D

And about the spoiler/no spoiler discussion on the page before, I think I'll listen to the songs just once - enough to give me an idea and get rid of the eagerness but not enough to know the songs completely like we did with MX :thinking:

yep, that's what i settled on too.

Diane, If I get a tix to the Tidal NY Stream we can actually dance together thru the stream, now that will be wild

How fun would that be? Of course, I'm willing to line up early, but my daughter has school - I may be able to pull her out after 1st period. She only has periods 1 and 3 on Fridays, but she could skip 3rd. I'm such a bad mom. :P

First, so incredibly jealous you were at the Roxy show. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock. Sigh.

Second, it's a mystery. It may be worth it to just go to the venue and see what happens if we don't win. I've gotten into other shows that way.

I'm very happy to say that I'm going on Friday as well. I agree with you that it does make sense to go down there and try your luck if you don't win tickets. I have had success in doing that with some of these shows with major bands in small venues. It worked for me with Coldplay at the Troubadour in 2005. I also got in for free to see Green Day perform American Idiot at the Wiltern and the Who play at the Orpheum in 2008. In the case of the Who's corporate show, a woman came out front and just handed out extra tickets to anyone who was there at the time, probably 20 tickets or so. It was general admission seating on the floor, so I was able to get in to the 7th row.

I was just caller 5 and caller 11 on KROQ. Ugggg please send some Coldplayer Karma my way.

Ohhh. I feel your pain. I was calling using 2 phones at the same time and one time I was caller 8 on one phone and 9 on the other, both were ringing at the same time. I called hundreds of times and the closest I got was caller 18. I was even caller 1 once. Good luck! But I got lucky and got my tickets from TIDAL, the "submit your playlist" contest - they gave away 125 pairs for that one.