✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina

Empy

I swear to God guys, if this is real and they play A Rush of Blood to the Head, I may cry. This is all I've wanted them to play even just once since like 2010.

This is what makes me think it's fake. I doubt Coldplay would revisit that song, although they should (best track off AROBTTH imho along with Politik)

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplaying mentioned in the article!

http://www.laprensasa.com/309_america-in-english/3715883_coldplay-fans-welcome-band-to-argentina.html

7731_webHeader.jpg

Coldplay fans welcome band to Argentina

ENTERTAINMENT MUSIC | 29 de Marzo de 2016

Buenos Aires, Mar 29 (EFE).- Excitement is building among Argentine fans eager to see the show to be staged by the British band Coldplay, newly arrived in this country, and are gathering outside the group's hotel to welcome the musicians and snap their pictures.

The band arrived March 27 in the South American country and checked in at the same select Buenos Aires hotel where Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards stayed recently, and since then they have greeted the waves of fans wanting to meet them.

The Twitter account @coldplaying, on which the band's fans post their messages, has for several days included photos of the group seen with fans, plus videos of the sound and light rehearsals leading up to the concert.

On the social network Instagram, meanwhile, fans standing guard at the hotel post images of the musicians at the entrance, all smiles and warm greetings.

Some months ago, the group's leader recorded a greeting for his Argentine fans in Spanish that roughly translates as "Hi, how're you doing? I'm Chris of Coldplay. We'll see each other in Buenos Aires in March, and we hope to see all of you." The video has been doing the rounds on social networks this week.

The band kicks off its Latin American tour in Argentina with two shows at the Estadio Unico stadium in La Plata on March 31 and April 1.

The Estadio Unico stadium was also the venue chosen by the Rolling Stones for their concert last February.

11623333w.jpg

__________________________ __________________________ ____________________________

• Like 6

Okay here is a possible set list I have found for tomorrow night

It is epic

Main Stage

Colour Spectrum

A Head Full Of Dreams

Yellow

In My Place

Paradise

Magic

Birds

Politik/ God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

Everglow

The Scientist

Hymn For The Weekend

B stage

Amsterdam

42/A Rush Of Blood To The Head

Poppy fields/Sparks/High Speed/Gravity

Amazing Day

Main Stage

Shiver

Viva La Vida

Charlie Bown

Adventure of A Lifetime

C Stage

The Hardest Part/ Swallowed In The Sea

Trouble/ Us Against The World/ Request

Main Stage

Clocks

Fix You

A Sky Full Of Stars

Up and Up

I hope it remains like this for the whole tour, my requests would have to be White Shadows, Talk, and Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall.

You can request a song via Instagram!

"Are you coming to the show in Buenos Aires tomorrow? Is there a song you’d like to hear? Then please send us an Instagram video (filmed on a blank background) using #buenosairesREQUEST, telling us which Coldplay song you’d like to request and why (in Spanish or English). ¿Van a venir al concierto de Buenos Aires de mañana? ¿Qué canción les gustaría escuchar en vivo? Si es así, graben un video en instagram (con un fondo blanco) y súbanlo con el hashtag #buenosairesREQUEST diciendo qué canción quieren pedir y por qué (la petición puede ser en inglés o en español)"

[MEDIA=instagram]BDlED4-ndUz[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDlED4-ndUz/

Stage times and other useful info:

JUEVES Y VIERNES COLDPLAY EN EL ÚNICO: TODO LO QUE TENÉS QUE SABER

APERTURA DE PUERTAS: las puertas del Estadio se abren a las 16 horas.

ACCESO AL ÚNICO: Para ingresar a la ciudad, además de la Autopista La Plata- Buenos Aires, podés tomar la Ruta 36 hasta la 520, y de ahí derecho hasta la avenida 25 o la Autopista hasta Autovía 2 y allí tomás el Camino Centenario.

ESTACIONAMIENTO: Si sacaste estacionamiento en el Club de Rugby tenés que tomar por la avenida 520. Alli vas a encontrar carteles indicativos.

POR DONDE VAS A INGRESAR: Si sacaste entradas en el sector de CAMPO haces la cola por la avenida 32 y entrás por 25. Si sacaste entradas en el sector de la PLATEAS “B” o vas a venir a los Palcos, ingresás por Avenida 25 y 528. Si sacaste entrada en el sector de la Platea “A” y en Popular ingresás por la avenida 32.

HORARIO DE SHOWS: En la previa, a las 19 tocará la artista argentina Hana, a las 19: 45 tocará la telonera británica Lianne La Havas y de ahí la cuenta regresiva, hasta las 21 , para esperar el inicio del show de Coldplay en el Único.

Hey Guys,

Been away for quite a long time.

So, how reliable are those setlists posted on Twitter?!

Some thoughts :

+ 24 songs is a pretty good number

+ AMSTERDAM!

+ TROUBLE!

+ POLITIK!

- it seems , even though its great theyre back, songs like Politik or Trouble are shortened versions

- NO Army of One...biggest disappointment for me...

- NO Violet Hill

- NO Fun

- id wished they had changed their beginning a bit, not always starting with Yellow and In my Place in the same order. A bit less creative to me...

Anyway, they cant please everyone.

The missing songs like Violet Hill, Fun and Army of One make me a bit sad. Especially that Army of One isnt included.

P.S: Does anyone know if they rehearsed Fun ?!

This setlist looks extremely good to me . I have been waiting to see the return of Amterdam on the setlist for so long ! and so keen to hear the return of 42 and Politik, but am I the only one who is shocked about Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall missing ? It's one of their most popular track and one of their most upbeat once, it's perfect for their show ! :/

Hey Guys,

Been away for quite a long time.

So, how reliable are those setlists posted on Twitter?!

Some thoughts :

+ 24 songs is a pretty good number

+ AMSTERDAM!

+ TROUBLE!

+ POLITIK!

- it seems , even though its great theyre back, songs like Politik or Trouble are shortened versions

- NO Army of One...biggest disappointment for me...

- NO Violet Hill

- NO Fun

- id wished they had changed their beginning a bit, not always starting with Yellow and In my Place in the same order. A bit less creative to me...

Anyway, they cant please everyone.

The missing songs like Violet Hill, Fun and Army of One make me a bit sad. Especially that Army of One isnt included.

P.S: Does anyone know if they rehearsed Fun ?!

They'll be army of one...that set list isn't real

Well even though this is an amazing set list, I honestly think Yellow should be saved for a bit later on in the set, and Army of One,Fun, and Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall should be included. And Amsterdam should definitely be there as well, I think it could be a 2 and a half hour concert from them every night.