✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay World Tour 2016 - 2017 Discussion

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question....given other people's past experiences, do you think it is even worth it to try for the fan presale on Monday?

if wasn't for presale I probably wouldn't have tomorrow's ticket in premium standing......

so apparently Coldplay's already in Rio, they'll fly to São Paulo tomorrow 2 p.m and come straight back here after the concert :thinking:

no official info yet :confused:

Tomorrow is the concert!! Did you see the guys at the hotel? How was everything?

Tomorrow is the concert!! Did you see the guys at the hotel? How was everything?

I only saw Will (7 meters away entering a van to dinner with his family)

we even tried to organize a queue, it was like 400+ people by 3 p.m., nobody came down to talk to us (stayed 'til 10p.m.).

few lucky ones met Will when he was eating at a local sandwich restaurant....

so I'm disappointed by the way they treated brazilian fans, clearly ignoring us at the hotel's main entrance

and not even coming out on the balcony :snobby: this bumped me down a little :cry:

still, I got to meet @Sparky in real life :dance: it was awesome

• Like 2

I only saw Will (7 meters away entering a van to dinner with his family)

we even tried to organize a queue, it was like 400+ people by 3 p.m., nobody came down to talk to us (stayed 'til 10p.m.).

few lucky ones met Will when he was eating at a local sandwich restaurant....

so I'm disappointed by the way they treated brazilian fans, clearly ignoring us at the hotel's main entrance

and not even coming out on the balcony :snobby: this bumped me down a little :cry:

still, I got to meet @Sparky in real life :dance: it was awesome

Thanks to reply Haruka!

Buh It is sad, but well, not everything is like we want to happen, maybe on Monday when they will flight to Bogota, could be possible to see them, right? By the way, I will be like you disappointed... it is not easy to chase artists and specially when they travel with family... I have done that with my fav singer...

I saw on social media that some fans met Will and Jonny at the swimming pool of their hotel.

Oh is great you met Sparky!

maybe on Monday when they will flight to Bogota, could be possible to see them, right? By the way, I will be like you disappointed... it is not easy to chase artists and specially when they travel with family...

Well, I was only expecting the same treatment they gave in Argentina, Chile or Peru.... Monday will surely be a lucky day to fans at their hotel but i can't skip classes or work [emoji20]

So, after watching a number of fan footage of the past concerts. I really have the feeling Chris is having voice issues. His performance of Army Of One really sounded terrible at some points and sometimes even out of tune... Songs he normally sings quite well he doesn't seem to be able to sing out in full anymore either (Politik, Up&Up, Fix You) Whereas the older songs like Shiver, and The Scientist do still sound good. Some songs lose their power because I feel Chris is holding (probably preserving) his voice (maybe also because of the tight tour schedule) . Some songs even sound a bit 'lazy' or uninspired. Anyone noticed this too? I find it very worrying. I hope it improves.

• Like 1

So, after watching a number of fan footage of the past concerts. I really have the feeling Chris is having voice issues. His performance of Army Of One really sounded terrible at some points and sometimes even out of tune... Songs he normally sings quite well he doesn't seem to be able to sing out in full anymore either (Politik, Up&Up, Fix You) Whereas the older songs like Shiver, and The Scientist do still sound good. Some songs lose their power because I feel Chris is holding (probably preserving) his voice because of the tight tour schedule. Some songs even sound a bit 'lazy' or uninspired. Anyone noticed this too? I find it very worrying. I hope it improves.

Yeah unfortunately I noticed this as well. It seems he's not running around and dancing as much, which is cool so he can focus on his vocal performance but that's not the case. He's running around less and is still having trouble with his singing. I'm thinking it's just wear and tear because he's been doing this for the past 15 years and also he's just getting older but we will see.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Rumors are swirling about Coldplay in Manila

http://cnnphilippines.com/entertainment/2016/04/14/coldplay-manila-2016-concert.html

It's true, Coldplay is coming to Manila

Coldplay_Manila_CNNPH.png

Metro Manila (CNN Philippines) — Netizens made quite a stir on Twitter last night about rumors that British rock band Coldplay is visiting Manila this year.

The news was confirmed to CNN Philippines by a brand manager of a telecommunications company sponsoring the event.

The source requests anonymity as he is not authorized to speak on the matter.

There are no details yet as to when and where the Coldplay concert will be held, but the source assured "they are definitely coming to Manila at the latter part of the year."

Two other employees from the company, who requested anonymity, also confirmed the news.

The telecommunications company is expected to release an official announcement on the highly-anticipated concert in the coming days.

Coldplay has made seven studio albums, most recently A Head Full of Dreams which features the single "Adventure of a Lifetime."

The band is popular for other hits like "Yellow," "Viva La Vida," "Fix You," "Paradise," and "A Sky Full of Stars" to name a few.

They have won seven Grammy Awards from 31 nominations. They also won eight awards from the Brit Awards and five from the MTV Video Music Awards.

CNN Philippines has reached out to officials of the telecom company for more information and is awaiting reply.

• Like 2

Can anyone who has already bought comparable seats give me a ballpark price for tickets in the red sections like 124, 126, 128, 146, 148, and 102? Thanks!!

d76509072f0beeca9c4d074d30ad5834.gif

I paid $208 for a comparable section of your 146 but on the opposite side for New Jersey show

• Like 1

looks like maybe chris is having some voice issues.

[MEDIA=twitter]721016807029665792[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/analiaguedess/status/721016807029665792

but then again, chris is known to preserve his voice before big concerts sinc the early days. probably precautionary.

This was shot in Rio, probably monday night

Any complains about his voice on wednesday's gig?

And tbh I dont really like how the media writes 'Coldplay is' not 'Coldplay are'. Just sayin

Haha, I suppose it depends on whether you're talking about the band as a whole or the members. The band is... Coldplay is... The members are... Coldplay are... Ha, works both ways :)