For the small price of $1,000,000,000 tier:

Death and All His Friends

Yes

Prospekt's/Poppy

Now My Feet Won't Touch The Ground

Rainy Day

the rest of the VLV era

• Like 4

I remember reading that there was some disappointment that they were just playing 22 songs or so during this tour. And I just wanted to say that before attending the show I thought the same, but now that've been lucky enough to experience it I can say that it feels right.

Of course once the show ends you want them to keep playing forever but you don't get the "ugh, they played so little!" feeling I've gotten at other shows.

And I also now understand the lack of encore, the show has such a nice pace that it just makes sense.

• Like 3

please don't get mad at me, but I had a feeling a while ago & it became almost a certainty reading the band recent messages

[MEDIA=twitter]722049419990970371[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/722049419990970371

[MEDIA=twitter]722094929883828224[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/722094929883828224

to me this sounded as if they are implying that this might be their farewell tour, so they will try to go to all the possible places & go through all their discography (fan requests). it's like they are giving everything they can in a final push before the end!

sorry to be such a downer but this how I feel :(

• Like 1

please don't get mad at me, but I had a feeling a while ago & it became almost a certainty reading the band recent messages

to me this sounded as if they are implying that this might be their farewell tour, so they will try to go to all the possible places & go through all their discography (fan requests). it's like they are giving everything they can in a final push before the end!

Chris has said its not the end and they aren't splitting up,he just said it might of been their last album.

• Like 1

Oh come on,don't say that :( I have to see them at least once in my life! And I think in one of their recents concerts at the end of it just before Up&Up Chris said something(I can't remember what) that implied that they will continue this for many years.

This post made me sad but I will try to stay positive...

• Like 1

I have this feeling too, and that makes me too sad. I think they'll take a very long hiatus before they start to record a new album. I don't want to think they'll split up that'd really break my heart. I enjoyed so much their concert and the energy they transmitted was unbelievable that I don't want that to be over. :(

• Like 1

I understand how you feel, @Safy. I get the same hunch from time to time and it would really suck if this is their last tour. I really think they are giving everything for the fans at this point. (I mean, they're giving love buttons away now, for goodness's sake.) Also, not saying they are old, but they are getting older, etc, etc...

HOWEVER, haven't they always given their all in every tour (maybe not in visiting every place but in terms of their shows)? Perhaps they're just really excited to tour. Another thing is that there's no way they will just break up the band and stop. First, music is basically Chris's identity so he won't be quitting that. Second, Chris has said that there's no way he's going solo. So Coldplay will remain. If anything, this tour is "the closing of a chapter" as they have said. I don't know exactly what that implies, but I think they will do something way different in the next stage of their lives. This is why I think Coldplay will remain for a while.

Edit: Also, I want to add that they might be touring every place they can just in case this is their last chance to do so. They always act like every album and every tour is their last (and that's why I love this band).

• Like 3

c'mon now, I thought we were done with this breakup stuff. We do this every era....I'm join the group of ppl who do think they should take a break after this though; for creative reasons, and for Chris's health. But hopefully they stop by Toronto a few times before they take a break!

• Like 4

I agree. A hiatus would be a good idea. They ramped up so much success in a small amount of time. It takes a lot of energy. A hiatus would allow the members to spend time with family and cool off. 3 years would be perfect. This tour will end in 2017 or early 2018. If they come back in 2020, it would be a huge musical return. Coldplay ruled the 2000's and the 2010's. They should at least have an impact on the early 2020's. LP8 will come, and another tour will come along with it. Coldplay's not going anywhere, theyre just in a place theyve wanted to be since 1998. A break and rejoining will allow them to begin a next chapter.

Sent from my VS986 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 5

they played to over half a million people, only in the latin america!

Coldplay's "A Head Full of Dreams" Tour Sets Attendance Record in Mexico City

- Band Ends Latin American Leg of Tour with 10 Sold Out Stadium Performances -

LOS ANGELES, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Coldplay's "A Head Full of Dreams" tour, produced by Live Nation Entertainment, set a new attendance record at Mexico City's Foro Sol venue on April 17, 2016 with an attendance of 67,451. The band's previous appearances at the venue on April 15th and 16th set attendance records for consecutive nights culminating in Sunday's record breaking show.

The shows capped off a remarkable Latin American tour for Coldplay where the group sold out 10 stadiums and performed to more than half a million fans, beating attendance records at Foro Sol previously held by Pearl Jam and Los Fabulosos Cadillacs in November 2015.

The world tour will kick off its European leg beginning April 24th in Nice, France, and continue in the US on July 16th at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

The full list of Coldplay's Latin America tour dates and attendance is as follows:

COLDPLAY / Latin America 2016

• 48,167 – March 31st in Buenos Aires, Argentina – Estadio Único de La Plata
  • 48,902 – April 1st in Buenos Aires, Argentina – Estadio Único de La Plata
  • 60,787 – April 3rd in Santiago, Chile – Estadio Nacional
  • 43,720 – April 5th in Lima, Perú – Estadio Nacional
  • 46,563 – April 7th in São Paulo, Brazil – Allianz Parque
  • 59,669 – April 10th in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Maracanã
  • 41,376 – April 13th in Bogotá, Colombia – Estadio El Campín
  • 62,404 – April 15th in Mexico City, Mexico – Foro Sol
  • 65,337 – April 16th in Mexico City, Mexico – Foro Sol
  • 67,451 – April 17th in Mexico City, Mexico – Foro Sol

A Head Full of Dreams is Coldplay's seventh album and the follow-up to 2014's GRAMMY®-nominated Ghost Stories. Since its December 2015 release, A Head Full of Dreams has reached number one on iTunes in more than 90 countries and sold over three million copies. It has also helped Coldplay to their current position as Spotify's most-streamed band in the world.

source

• Like 4

they played to over half a million people, only in the latin america!

Coldplay's "A Head Full of Dreams" Tour Sets Attendance Record in Mexico City

- Band Ends Latin American Leg of Tour with 10 Sold Out Stadium Performances -

LOS ANGELES, April 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Coldplay's "A Head Full of Dreams" tour, produced by Live Nation Entertainment, set a new attendance record at Mexico City's Foro Sol venue on April 17, 2016 with an attendance of 67,451. The band's previous appearances at the venue on April 15th and 16th set attendance records for consecutive nights culminating in Sunday's record breaking show.

The shows capped off a remarkable Latin American tour for Coldplay where the group sold out 10 stadiums and performed to more than half a million fans, beating attendance records at Foro Sol previously held by Pearl Jam and Los Fabulosos Cadillacs in November 2015.

The world tour will kick off its European leg beginning April 24th in Nice, France, and continue in the US on July 16th at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey.

The full list of Coldplay's Latin America tour dates and attendance is as follows:

COLDPLAY / Latin America 2016

• 48,167 – March 31st in Buenos Aires, Argentina – Estadio Único de La Plata
  • 48,902 – April 1st in Buenos Aires, Argentina – Estadio Único de La Plata
  • 60,787 – April 3rd in Santiago, Chile – Estadio Nacional
  • 43,720 – April 5th in Lima, Perú – Estadio Nacional
  • 46,563 – April 7th in São Paulo, Brazil – Allianz Parque
  • 59,669 – April 10th in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – Maracanã
  • 41,376 – April 13th in Bogotá, Colombia – Estadio El Campín

A Head Full of Dreams is Coldplay's seventh album and the follow-up to 2014's GRAMMY®-nominated Ghost Stories. Since its December 2015 release, A Head Full of Dreams has reached number one on iTunes in more than 90 countries and sold over three million copies. It has also helped Coldplay to their current position as Spotify's most-streamed band in the world.

source

Just saw the tweet of Atlas project. Wow half a million in just 10 shows, unbelieveable![emoji1] [emoji1]

Really proud of the guys rn[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

That's quite a big difference between the 15th and the 17th, more than 5000. Any idea why that is?

Apparently Jason Regler (the man behind the Xylobands) got stranded in Mexico.

Flight was delayed yesterday and now cancelled.

I wonder if he has to take the same plane as the band, he tweeted OUR flight got cancelled...

• Like 2

I wonder if he has to take the same plane as the band, he tweeted OUR flight got cancelled...

Haha I saw that too!

That's quite a big difference between the 15th and the 17th, more than 5000. Any idea why that is?

I guess it has to do with friday being the the third show announced after a lot of people had bought their tickets for saturday/sunday, and also most people have sunday off work so it's a bit more convenient to attend the show on sunday than on friday.

Edit:

I think the band were travelling around in a private plane. And he tweeted at British Airways ... maybe he's with part of the crew but not the band or something :shrug:

I guess it has to do with friday being the the third show announced after a lot of people had bought their tickets for saturday/sunday, and also most people have sunday off work so it's a bit more convenient to attend the show on sunday than on friday.

That might be a good explanation, although, weren't all of the shows sold out? Anyway, doesn't really matter, just thought it was an interesting statistic if it's even accurate.