✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

diana42

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect mid-week dates to be added, stadium shows are generally very large and complicated setups, logistically you need a day before and a day after to get everything setup, then a couple days in between to haul to the next city.

I mean arena shows. Many and most large touring bands carry multiple touring rigs. In Coldplay's case, they'll have stadium rigs, maybe just one since they are on the weekend (or maybe two) and they'll have arena rigs. I expect them to play arenas in the middle of the week. You are right that they can't play stadium shows all week long as the setup and takedown time is just too big. Multiple rigs of gear is how Taylor Swift was able to play Atlanta in a stadium followed directly by arenas in Florida. Linkin Park uses multiple touring rigs to play Germany one day and England the next. Or a more extreme example, Portugal one day and Denmark the next.

Hey, does anyone have an AHFOD pre-sale code left ? I (admittedly very late) got the idea to buy two of the less expensive tickets in Gilette as a present for someone....but unfortunately I gave away/used my pre-sale codes already and the generic one "AHFODpre" only works for the newly added shows... could anyone possibly help out ?

I mean arena shows. Many and most large touring bands carry multiple touring rigs. In Coldplay's case, they'll have stadium rigs, maybe just one since they are on the weekend (or maybe two) and they'll have arena rigs. I expect them to play arenas in the middle of the week. You are right that they can't play stadium shows all week long as the setup and takedown time is just too big. Multiple rigs of gear is how Taylor Swift was able to play Atlanta in a stadium followed directly by arenas in Florida. Linkin Park uses multiple touring rigs to play Germany one day and England the next. Or a more extreme example, Portugal one day and Denmark the next.

I'm 100% sure this will happen. Places like DC, Montreal, Toronto, Atlanta, and Seattle all will get dates. They cleverly put the stadium shows on sale first to ensure they will sell. Although I really don't think two nights at the stadiums was a good idea... At $175 face value, tickets are simply priced too high to ensure the stadiums get filled.

I am more than pleased to see quite a few got good tickets for these new shows!! Finally some proper fans will be on the floor as well where they belong! hehe

Im wondering though out of curiosity, am I the only one who got offered only ONE pair of tickets? I clicked for about half an hour straight yesterday and half an hour as well during the original pre-sales.

Ironically though the tickets I got are probably the ones I would have chosen if I could choose (or very close to!), because the floor is only good if you are all in front for me (as Im of average height 1.83 and the person who's coming with me is short), so we might have ended up not seeing much if we are anywhere behind the very first front rows.

Just a general question... anyone else from outside the US has problems with Ticketmaster? I always get this error when I'm trying to to buy tickets "We were unable to process your request. Try again later." It's working on the cell phone but not on the desktop. Any ideas?

Just a general question... anyone else from outside the US has problems with Ticketmaster? I always get this error when I'm trying to to buy tickets "We were unable to process your request. Try again later." It's working on the cell phone but not on the desktop. Any ideas?

I got that error multiple times (Im from outside the US). My solution was just to keep clicking, eventually the error would go away and I´d get back to my usual "sorry no matches found" LOL

I'm getting that thing all the time...It gave me bad seats (for the respective category; I'm looking for cheap tickets but still....) at first so I kept trying but now it always tells me this errot message. I think it's a time-dependent thing though, try to leave the page for 30 mins or an hour and come back - worked for me once (but I stupidly timed-out again).

So I still haven't finalized my order for the code that @Jedi Leo very kindly gave me....man is that annoying :D

Jeez, I have even tried different browsers and signing off but somehow this site seems to know I have already purchased tickets from this computer IP-adress and doesn't let me ! Come on, I'm not a ticket scalper :D

How long, before I get in ?

Before it starts, before I begin ?

Jeez, I have even tried different browsers and signing off but somehow this site seems to know I have already purchased tickets from this computer IP-adress and doesn't let me ! Come on, I'm not a ticket scalper :D

How long must you wait for it? LOL

I don't think its the IP-address. At least I cant imagine it would be?...surely you can order more tickets from the same computer? The bot tests are there to prevent abuse by non-human searching.

Did you try clearing your cookies?

I get a "maintenance routine going on now" message when I try to look for tickets today....oh well

I was curious and had a look at ticketmaster.

Got the same message.

What a moment to do maintenance :rolleyes:

I think it is time-dependent. I looked at a clock and there is a pattern at least for me, every 30 mins it is processed again (but then I can only search once again ! If I don't accept the second ticket shown, I'm out again)

I don't really want the tickets I'm currently offered (....and I'm sure, there must be something moooooore), but if I wait till the general onsale on Friday I might end up not getting any. Hm.....

So now when I finally got offered tickets again, I just took them ! They are not the best but well they are not even for a die-hard Coldplay fan after all, so it's probably gonna be OK. Don't wanna waste one more minute on this .... So thanks again @Jedi Leo for the code !!! :thumbsup:

Sure no prob :) Glad you found some. From what I could see, you get really good views from some of the tiers as well! :)