โœจ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR โœจ

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was great! Hope you guys enjoyed it too :)

ย 

Tomorrow Im gonna write a mini summary of the first listening party on the first post of this thread with a list of the participants. So we can keep a list of the events , also to recall the happy times..:)

• Like 3

ย 

Tomorrow Im gonna write a mini summary of the first listening party on the first post of this thread with a list of the participants. So we can keep a list of the events , also to recall the happy times..:)

ย 

This listening party marks only the first one of a ton we're having! These'll be wonderful times I'm sure! Better keep track! :)

• Like 1

ย 

Thanks for arranging this listening party! It was amazing to listen to an album with great fans, I discovered sounds I didn't hear before. Thanks everybody for this fantastic experience. Coldplayers are the best fans in the world!

• Like 1

Was nice listening to it with you and hearing all your different perceptions of songs ! The only annoying thing was the post limit. Maybe we can ask the admins if we can get an exception for times like these !

ย 

I also thought its annoying more than once, but it does help us better keeping track of the flow? Im thinking if its removed itยดll be even harder to read what everyone writes?

Tomorrow Iยดll also make a new mini poll :)

ย 

Cant wait to share more listening parties with you guys in the future!

ย 

I think the post limit thing is actually helpful in the end so its easier to follow what we all post hehe

ย 

That is one upside but honestly it's so annying with you have all these different things to say and you can't because it keeps not letting you :(

@gai....can we get some more publicity for the next party by maybe having you post something about it on Coldplaying's social media accounts? Thanks!

of course. i can get that setup.

ย 

also, about the post limit, there are limitations like that because of practical reasons. can't remove that indefinitely, but let me talk with the staff about removing it for brief periods like a listening party and putting that back on afterwards.

• Like 3

That is one upside but honestly it's so annying with you have all these different things to say and you can't because it keeps not letting you :(

ย 

Thats true. Downsides and upsides to both! But I think then after the listening party we can keep the discussion going here :)

ย 

Im just afraid if the limit lifts comments will flood to such a speed that it will be hard for people to actually talk to each other....

I also thought its annoying more than once, but it does help us better keeping track of the flow? Im thinking if its removed itยดll be even harder to read what everyone writes?

ย 

That's one thing, it got so crazy with the concerts that it was hard to follow however that was just because we were running on outdated. Their servers are much better now and they don't crash. They didn't even lag at this time and everyone was here posting! :D

of course. i can get that setup.

ย 

also, about the post limit, there are limitations like that because of practical reasons. can't remove that indefinitely, but let me talk with the staff about removing it for brief periods like a listening party and putting that back on afterwards.

ย 

Iยดd be in favour of this if the majority wants it. But Im just afraid it might make things too chaotic for us to follow. But we can perhaps give it a try and then see if we like it better with or without the posting limit? :)

• Like 1