✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know if there's another listening party:(

I hope there is one! I'd love to hear your opinion/reaction/(whatever) on the songs the next time! ;)

There will be another one and more if we keep enjoying them! :)

To all who participated, remember to take the "post-party" poll! It will be open for 7 days :)

First post has been edited. I thought it´d be nice to keep a list of the listening party events with favourite moments listed and participants, so we can recall the good times hehe Hopefully it will grow to a long list! :)

In the first post there are also the general instructions for all listening parties, so anyone participating just need to take a look at the post to know what to do :)

Anyone knows how to directly link to a specific post btw?

• Like 1

Haha thats okay! 3 would be great next time :)

There were only a limited number of participants this time so I thought more than 2 votes would result in too many similar results hehe But if there will be more people next time and in the future, 3 options or more will work!

There were only a limited number of participants this time so I thought more than 2 votes would result in too many similar results hehe But if there will be more people next time and in the future, 3 options or more will work!

Yeah, I wish there was a 3rd option too. But no big deal.:P It's just that, I very much enjoyed the thought of people around the entire world listening to the same thing at the same time in many different places and talking about it where we can see it! The wonders of the internet nowadays... I also liked posting a geeky comment and having a reply that was geeky instead of the blank stare :P But I also liked that Oldplayers and Newplayers alike could enjoy and have a good time without the bashing. That's something that I wish would happen more often...Just wanted to say my opinion on it so I could get all my opinions out there :P But I also did vote in the poll :)

• Like 1

I think this was mentioned in another thread, but how does Live 2012 sound for our next party?

We need to vote which one we want to listen next. Hope it isn't a live album because it'll be harder to watch and write at the same time without missing something!