✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

of course. i can get that setup.

also, about the post limit, there are limitations like that because of practical reasons. can't remove that indefinitely, but let me talk with the staff about removing it for brief periods like a listening party and putting that back on afterwards.

Good, that'd be much better :) It's all we need :)

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats true. Downsides and upsides to both! But I think then after the listening party we can keep the discussion going here :)

Im just afraid if the limit lifts comments will flood to such a speed that it will be hard for people to actually talk to each other....

i was thinking about that. if you can make a poll and get some data, we can make a decision based on what the majority likes. let me know.

I´d be in favour of this if the majority wants it. But Im just afraid it might make things too chaotic for us to follow. But we can perhaps give it a try and then see if we like it better with or without the posting limit? :)

Possibly....and now I just thought if we publicize it, there would be so many posts happening by so many people haha.....but maybe the more, the merrier

I´d be in favour of this if the majority wants it. But Im just afraid it might make things too chaotic for us to follow. But we can perhaps give it a try and then see if we like it better with or without the posting limit? :)

True. We can see which is best ;)

Possibly....and now I just thought if we publicize it, there would be so many posts happening by so many people haha.....but maybe the more, the merrier

Speaking from experience when it gets too hectic you really miss a lot of posts...so not sure if its worth it. But we can try it and see what we think.

I want to update the first post tomorrow with a "post-party" poll and a mini summary, then I can post a poll about what to play next :)

great :) take the lead and let me know if you'd like anything particular done.

• Like 1

ok all :) i'm off. going to finish the second season of fargo. if you haven't checked out it out yet, the first season comes highly recommended! let's see how the second holds up.. looking forward to the next listening party! see ya!

• Like 1

ok all :) i'm off. going to finish the second season of fargo. if you haven't checked out it out yet, the first season comes highly recommended! let's see how the second holds up.. looking forward to the next listening party! see ya!

Ok! Enjoy :D Thanks for coming by!

• Like 1

See you soon!

• Like 1

Love those lines:

There's a tiny little crackle on the telephone line

Saying what use the metal if the metal don't shine?

I like it too! I like the theme....about this poor lad toiling away to get gold and diamonds for this girl haha What dont we do for you, see? LOOL