✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This listening party has given me some new found appreciation for some songs I previously disliked/did not enjoy :)

Me too. Strawberry swing is one of those songs. I thought it was very simple but I discovered the hidden amazing sounds it has!

This listening party has given me some new found appreciation for some songs I previously disliked/did not enjoy :)

Thats great ! :) There is actually a similar option to what you just said to choose from in the post-party poll hehe Take a look! :D

Me too. Strawberry swing is one of those songs. I thought it was very simple but I discovered the hidden amazing sounds it has!

Probably the synchronisation and unity of so many refined Coldplayer ears have enhanced our individual perceptive aural ability *LOOL*

• Like 1

No it was drunk hehe Now I made a new cup! Next time Im voting for a 20 minutes break though. One must have time to make a cup of tea..its just the LAW. *lol*

lol that's true one isn't enough. Plus it's the perfect match for a Coldplaying night!

It was actually easier than I thought to find a time people could participate. I think it´d be a good idea to always keep this on weekend (saturday probably as most people dont need to work/go to school the day after) and then alternate the times between the coasts.

But all in all I thought it was gonna be harder. Nice surprise :D

And wow I expected geekiness but so many tidbits were shared! I learnt a lot about the songs while I was listening to them. Codlplayers possess a small inner Colpledia of knowledge haha

dammit, i got sucked into a coldplay b-sides marathon after listening to prospekt's march.. and here i am, still listening to coldplay.. at almost 2 in the morning..

Haha its funny cuz I listened to Goldrush and then I was like :blank::uhoh: "now what?". Where are the other b-sides from the Viva era? :computer: *lol*

• Like 1

dammit, i got sucked into a coldplay b-sides marathon after listening to prospekt's march.. and here i am, still listening to coldplay.. at almost 2 in the morning..

In my experience every single time I stayed up past 2 am I ended up waking up groggy haha I dont know what it is about 2 am but thats apparently my threshold for still getting a good night´s sleep.

Haha its funny cuz I listened to Goldrush and then I was like :blank::uhoh: "now what?". Where are the other b-sides from the Viva era? :computer: *lol*

hahaa! i'm going all through, starting from 1998 :)

In my experience every single time I stayed up past 2 am I ended up waking up groggy haha I dont know what it is about 2 am but thats apparently my threshold for still getting a good night´s sleep.

hahaa! late nights are quite the norm for me. slept around 4 probably 3 days in the past week. anyway, i have to stop now. have tried several times already. but after 'pour me' i'm done :)

• Like 1

anyway, i have to stop now. have tried several times already. but after 'pour me' i'm done :)

You might need a clinic for "Coldplaying listening abuse" haha Run to bed as soon as you can lol :escaping: Provided they let you :jonny::guy::phil::chris::will::sneaky:

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
It was great and very fun! That's all I can say, [emoji38]

The post limit did throw some people off at some times...

Glad to hear! Haha! Well, I hope I can participate in the next party :D