✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X&Y is the chosen album for this time with 4 votes :)

So now...the date. Im thinking this weekend sometime could fit most people? And a time frame around evening CET time (last time we had evening PST time)? Evening Europe time should fit most americans as well (as it would be their morning/early afternoon). Sounds good?

@gai could I ask you once more to "wipe" the poll so I can make a new one for the time/date? :)

• Like 1

X&Y is the chosen album for this time with 4 votes :)

So now...the date. Im thinking this weekend sometime could fit most people? And a time frame around evening CET time (last time we had evening PST time)? Evening Europe time should fit most americans as well (as it would be their morning/early afternoon). Sounds good?

@gai could I ask you once more to "wipe" the poll so I can make a new one for the time/date? :)

Sounds good:D

done :)

it's going to be a very busy weekend for me. so maybe i'll try to join in the next time. happy listening.

done :)

it's going to be a very busy weekend for me. so maybe i'll try to join in the next time. happy listening.

I would include all the days of the week in the poll haha But I think it wud generally be impractical ? As most people do have more free time in the weekend. Or what do you guys think? :)

I would include all the days of the week in the poll haha But I think it wud generally be impractical ? As most people do have more free time in the weekend. Or what do you guys think? :)

During weekdays there's absolutely no chance for me to be on in the morning. I think most of all of us could agree that the weekend would be a better choice :)

During weekdays there's absolutely no chance for me to be on in the morning. I think most of all of us could agree that the weekend would be a better choice :)

Yes that was my conclusion too :) Ultimately I think if we continue this tradition (and I hope we do hehe) we might end up with a pretty fixed set of dates and times: Sat or Sun and alternatively evening US and evening EU hehe

• Like 2

@Jedi Leo discuss and decide whether you want the post limitation lifted for the listening party.

My I give an opinion ? As a user, I can only say for myself that I spent half of the time waiting for my respective post to get cleared instead of being able to read other people's posts, which was really sad. I am in favor of lifting the post limit for this occasion.

Meanwhile, I invented an ad for the event ! See below

You're in control, is there anywhere you wanna go ?

=> To the X&Y Listening Party of course !

You're in control, is there anything you wanna know ?

=> Where and when is it ? - Here (http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/coldplaying-listening-party.105753/) on ...day, ....pm PST

:x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y: :x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y:

• Like 5