✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jedi Leo - how long must we wait for it ? :D

Sorry for not checking the thread but I was a wee busy crossing the Atlantic lol

The poll ends today and I'll write a little summary of the results in the first post and then make a new poll to decide the next listening party content. How does that sound? :)

• Like 1

I think this was mentioned in another thread, but how does Live 2012 sound for our next party?

I'd be good with this too. I can see you guys have been talking about it. We can also just hop to live 2012 as our next choice without a poll? Let me know :)

DLIBYH and The Scientist were not on the CD either.

Ouch :/ I'd rather see the video then but I think an audio cd is much better as a listening party so there is time to write...

Hmm I'm thinking I'm posting a poll so we can pick the next album as well as the date :)

@gai could you remove the current poll? I can't edit it :/

• Like 1

Problem is I don't have Live 2012 :\

Perhaps you could make a queue on YouTube or something and then listen along.

Me neither. It's on Spotify, though :)

Yeah! Even if you dont have premium, you can go to play.spotify.com on a computer, and you can listen to songs/albums in any order you want, and you can have unlimited skips!

• Like 1

Well useless to cheer, its not either or....there is a 99% chance we will end up listening to all the albums eventually in true Coldplayers spirit hehe :laugh3::laugh3:

Well..but you know, I have been missing Live 2003 and Live 2014 in your poll :) (ok, the latter not so much LOL)

Well..but you know, I have been missing Live 2003 and Live 2014 in your poll :) (ok, the latter not so much LOL)

Yeah I left out Ghost Stores live too, but the truth is that I had meant only to include studio albums this time around (saving the live ones for later) but because you guys had been talking about Live 2012 I decided to include it.