✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

All of these are Saturday in the middle of the day, where I probably won't have time.... :(

I voted for Saturday but I'm a bit flexible, just the last option on Sunday is too late. I have to get up early on monday and I know already that going to sleep right after that party will be "difficult". :)

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The app won't work. And many of the people who were in the last listening party (or wanted to be) like @alisbe, @anthamic, [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER], and myself prefer using the app.

Yes I just checked now and I get an error. I assume its a known bug or problem they are working on?

Im good with postponing the listening party to next week , until the app works. But maybe we can hear from a mod about when its gonna be fixed?

Well the app is working now (thanks coldplaying team!), but seeing we can accommodate more people next weekend, that would be fine with me!

There seems to be more than one person saying it would fit better next week, so yeah lets do that :) @gai just needs to change the dates :D The poll is already set so you can change your vote.

It's good to have the listening party next week. I just hope it's on Saturday because on Sunday I won't be able :( I have to get ready for the Halftime Show!

I'm glad the app is working again, I find it easier to use the app instead of the website.

• Like 1

So Sunday seems to be the consensus? And I totally forgot about the Super Bowl hehe Of course we must watch that :D :D

Poll is up

Oh no! I won't be able on Sunday! It'll be a hectic day because of the Super Bowl. But if Sunday is the chosen day I'll try to join it

Wait till tmr, I think Jedi mistook Sunday for Saturday. It will probably be changed tmr ! :)

Yes I did! I had Sunday Super Bowl in mind as the day NOT to hold the listening party, but it ended up in the poll instead. Thats what 15 straight hours of work would do to you...*lol* Sorry about that. If @gai deletes it Ill correct it first thing in the morning.