✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Listening Party

I ran away

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@gai Ok taking this logically.....IF the people participating will be about the same amount as those who have voted, its really no more than what...10 people? Even if some more join and lets say 20 people participate (quite generous estimation hehe) its still quite manageable without the post limit.

So in short, I think if the number of participants is relatively small, lifting the post limit will work very well and will alleviate frustrations :) In the future though if we get more participants , lifting the post limit might make it hard to follow the conversation. But we are so not there yet hehe So for now I vote for lifting the post limit.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, I invented an ad for the event ! See below

You're in control, is there anywhere you wanna go ?

=> To the X&Y Listening Party of course !

You're in control, is there anything you wanna know ?

=> Where and when is it ? - Here (http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/coldplaying-listening-party.105753/) on ...day, ....pm PST

:x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y: :x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y::x&y::x&y: :x&y: :x&y: :x&y:

I love it! I hope you will keep making ads for all the events , yay :dance:

• Like 1

I'll lift it closer to the event, didn't even know there was a lost limit lol

Actually [uSER=100956]@stephen[/uSER] , I have to say that I struggle with it every day :( When I go through Coldplay games I follow, I don't need more than a few seconds to answer but often I have to wait 2o seconds or more till my post is accepted. I totally understand that a post limit is necessary to keep spam out, but maybe there is a hope for reducing the wait time a little bit in the future ?

• Like 1

Just curious, why ? Do you have a special emotional connection or something that makes it difficult for you to listen to it like that ?

I understood his post as saying that he would be free at that time to participate :)

I'm sorry I wasn't clear in my post. Sometimes my level of English makes me feel embarrassed :facepalm:

But, Jedi Leo helped me to express it with the right words :)

• Like 1

I'm sorry I wasn't clear in my post. Sometimes my level of English makes me feel embarrassed :facepalm:

But, Jedi Leo helped me to express it with the right words :)

Embarrassed because you speak more than one language? You should be proud :nod::smug:

And I edited my original post with the correct pronoun hehe :smash: <---me beating myself up for the mistake haha

• Like 2

I knew it I knew it! LOL Almost immediately after I posted I started going...wait a sec...maybe alisbe is a woman? Gah! haha All those Coldplay avatars really mess with my brain *lol*

Well, it's really hard to find pics of the female members of Coldplay, you know... :)

• Like 2

Oh OK ! Then I perhaps misunderstood it. Oh and alisbe is a she :)

I knew it I knew it! LOL Almost immediately after I posted I started going...wait a sec...maybe alisbe is a woman? Gah! haha All those Coldplay avatars really mess with my brain *lol*

That's ok. Thanks I ran away for clarifying it :)

Embarrassed because you speak more than one language? You should be proud :nod::smug:

And I edited my original post with the correct pronoun hehe :smash: <---me beating myself up for the mistake haha

Lol. Don't worry too much. And of course I'm proud, but sometimes it's embarrassing I can't find the right words to express what I want to.

Anyways, I'll be waiting for the next listening party. There are some great songs in it that I love, but I won't say which ones right now, I'll share them this weekend ;)

• Like 1

I just hope I can make it...evening times would have suited me better.

The idea with evenings is to alternate between eastern and western side of the globe evenings, as american evenings are quite inconvenient for europeans, so I think its good to alternate so they don't always have to wake up at 6 or earlier am to participate :)