✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2016-08-20] Rose Bowl, LOS ANGELES, CA

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, the stream was subtitled with the song lyrics?! I'm only at The Scientist and I'm already finding so many lines I never heard correctly

China always do that so you can sing with the music! But you will see that some lines are wrong, and sometimes they weren't really ready! x)

Actually the video of the Chinese stream is already available on the v.qq.com website! ^^ Here: http://v.qq.com/x/cover/aqzpqek7qiin8h8.html?vid=x0021dd5olr

Can anybody provide a MP3 File for me using this video? Would be awesome my Coldplayer friends :)

Thanks so much for alerting about this link!! I can wake up and see the concert, while I was there yesterday in spirit! :)Thanks again!

• Like 2

China always do that so you can sing with the music! But you will see that some lines are wrong, and sometimes they weren't really ready! x)

Oh interesting, I didn't know that. Indeed, the timing is off sometimes, seems the person controlling the subtitles wasn't too familiar with Coldplay's music :)

I´ve not been able to follow anything Coldplay for many months :/ So Im asking you guys: is this the first "professional" live video we get of a concert in the AHFOD tour? I remember listening to Copenhagen live "professional" broadcast via radio, but it was only audio.

I´ve not been able to follow anything Coldplay for many months :/ So Im asking you guys: is this the first "professional" live video we get of a concert in the AHFOD tour? I remember listening to Copenhagen live "professional" broadcast via radio, but it was only audio.

Nope! Radio 1's Big Weekend and Glastonbury were streamed in full but indeed I think L.A was the first non-Festival AHFOD Tour show to be broadcasted on video ^^

• Like 2

Nope! Radio 1's Big Weekend and Glastonbury were streamed in full but indeed I think L.A was the first non-Festival AHFOD Tour show to be broadcasted on video ^^

Oh yes I remember both Radio 1 and Glasto, but yes I meant a "proper" AHFOD non-Festival gig, so this was the first one, thanks for confirming :) So great to finally be able to see the new choreography and all and the full show! :)

• Like 1

Just finished watching it all. WOW! What an amazing tour and such a great gig in L.A! Really great audience: well done guys, to whoever was present yesterday, fantastic experience! Thanks for singing extra loud for those who were not physically there :)

I hope to be catching them live next year! :)

• Like 5

We also got a few "unprofessional" videos that were pretty long (the links should be in the Multimedia section):

especially the concert in Argentina (1:20:13) is worth looking at.

Bogota is shorter but also nice to have (56:13).

And thanks for who invented Periscope, I've spent some nights watching those. :)

* I just noticed that the Coldplaying smilies are gone :( *

By the way, I did manage to watch the livestream tonight.

It took me some precious time to get it working (thanks to @I ran away for the tip about the proxy settings) and was pretty laggy, but from Paradise on I got it active. :)

I couldn't interact on the forums over here because Coldplaying wasn't working on my phone and I didn't want to jeopardize the livestream.

The overall feeling that I got from the concert was that it was noticable that there was a 2 weeks break.

Setlist is still much the same, request songs are still the same and Chris messing up the loop pedal.

But I enjoyed it.

• Like 2

Here's a copy of the concert that I reuploaded without region-lock. This came from the Youtube Livestream here in the Philippines (without any watermark or logo unlike the Chinese stream). Still have the on-screen lyrics though.. I also uploaded the video and mp3 for anyone who would like to have their own copy.

Link:

(EDITED: Youtube blocked the vid because of Midnight and Paradise Tiesto remix)

Video (mp4, 1080p): https://mega.nz/#!oVZCmIID!ImPDkvHZ1sxpbPyb4aH7oooDqEQzihds0DFbXNJpSa8

Audio (mp3, 128kbps): https://mega.nz/#!sVgSyQpB!qszJGUKqEFIl7cW15CauatCTszrrTRsPkqUnwEt8CrE

• Like 11

Here's a copy of the concert that I reuploaded without region-lock. This came from the Youtube Livestream here in the Philippines (without any watermark or logo unlike the Chinese stream). Still have the on-screen lyrics though.. I also uploaded the video and mp3 for anyone to have their own copy.

Thank you so much!

Maybe you should add the links in the Multimedia section too. :)

I just watched it earlier, though I had hoped for different C-Stage songs it was a great show and I enjoyed finally having a proper video again!

Loved Chris speeches, especially the band intro and "things he's sorry that they are so expensive"-part[emoji23]

It's so cute how Chris made Jonny his part of Don't Panic again, he was so proud of him haha!

The Chris&Jonny version of Everglow is amazing[emoji7]

• Like 4

To echo someone's earlier comment about not much changing, I expect we will see a setlist shakeup on the next European/American leg (next year?)

I'm expecting the same thing. After all, that's what they did with the MX tour between 2011 and 2012. They ditched songs like Lost! and Politik and added songs like Princess Of China, Warning Sign, Lovers In Japan, and DLIBYH.

• Like 2

How strict are they on the bag rule. I have a small clutch that is maybe 2 inches longer than the dimensions listed but I have nothing else I can use?

they were very strict. if it wasn't the correct dimensions, they made you take it back to your car or they have a bag check service for $10

• Like 1

How strict are they on the bag rule. I have a small clutch that is maybe 2 inches longer than the dimensions listed but I have nothing else I can use?

They are very strict, I would also recommend getting there no later than 5:30. It took me about 3 hours to go through security, buy merch and buy food. The lines for merch and food aren't long its just really slow service.

• Like 1