March 24, 201610 yr Just can't stop listening to this amazing cover. :) I was thinking, is there something we all can tweet and put on Instagram, ... to promote this? I know what Coldplaying tweeted but maybe we can add some extra special hashtags and put @Coldplay in it. If we all use the same text this must be noticed. I already made a screenshot from the video to put in an Instagram message: :) [ATTACH=full]4252[/ATTACH]
March 24, 201610 yr Wow Suhit and everyone, this is such a wonderful piece of art. Thank you for creating such a beautiful and uniting message for this band and our community.
March 24, 201610 yr Just can't stop listening to this amazing cover. :) I was thinking, is there something we all can tweet and put on Instagram, ... to promote this? I know what Coldplaying tweeted but maybe we can add some extra special hashtags and put @Coldplay in it. If we all use the same text this must be noticed. I already made a screenshot from the video to put in an Instagram message: :) [ATTACH=full]4252[/ATTACH] Great. Something like: Dear Coldplay, we wish you the best and happiest tour! Your fans from Coldplaying choir singing Up&UP.
March 24, 201610 yr Congratulations to all of you !! I'm sorry that I dropped out after initially showing interest but I want to congratulate you on your project and hope Coldplay will watch it ! :)
March 24, 201610 yr I don't know, I'm not a social media expert. Maybe the social media people at Coldplaying can work out a promotion campaign. I don't tweet a lot but I do know how to like and retweet. :D
March 24, 201610 yr Well I just tweeted about it and used the hashtag #ColdplayingChorusProject I'm not on Instagram though...
March 24, 201610 yr Maybe we could all reply and put a link to the video next time coldplay tweets, so we have a chance to get anchorman's attention?
March 25, 201610 yr Administrators I need to email A about some things anyway so I will mention it in my next email! There will also be an article about it up tomorrow or Saturday!
March 25, 201610 yr I need to email A about some things anyway so I will mention it in my next email! There will also be an article about it up tomorrow or Saturday! Nice! Thanks [uSER=100956]@stephen[/uSER] somehow someway they are bound to be exposed to it :wink2: They will listen to us sing eventually maybe even sooner than we think (I would love to see their reactions tho) :D
March 25, 201610 yr Author I need to email A about some things anyway so I will mention it in my next email! There will also be an article about it up tomorrow or Saturday! Thanks [uSER=100956]@stephen[/uSER] ! That'll be amazing! :)
March 25, 201610 yr Author Am honored to be a part of this! Thanks for the amazing Saxophone playing!
March 25, 201610 yr How many people did contribute to the chorus project? 21? I can hear a lot of voices but I think my ears won' be able to detect and count all of them? :)
March 25, 201610 yr I couldn't sleep last night,like we won a Grammy or something haha... Don't let this thread die,it makes me fly! :)
March 25, 201610 yr Don't know how they would respond after the message's delivered, retweet? like? or even comment :bliss:
March 25, 201610 yr They could mention it during the first concert of the tour! That would be a pretty big surprise! ;D
March 25, 201610 yr Author I'm going to keep my expectations low. That way, there's no disappointment :/ But there's also absolutely no reason for disappointment anyhow because we got together, planned, wrote a few lyrics, recorded and mixed a kickass 2 and a half minute track in ten days..and trust me, even for a cover, that's quite amazing.
March 25, 201610 yr I'm going to keep my expectations low. That way, there's no disappointment :/ But there's also absolutely no reason for disappointment anyhow because we got together, planned, wrote a few lyrics, recorded and mixed a kickass 2 and a half minute track in ten days..and trust me, even for a cover, that's quite amazing. People getting together to do amazing things. Sounds familiar... :)
March 25, 201610 yr this project is absolutely AMAZING! I have no words to explain my feelings of unity i felt when saw it... BRAVO @Suhit and EVERYBODY honestly i'm sure that Coldplay will praise this project and this beautiful act of Love for them! I can sense it...and even on their first concert I'm sure ;) :loveshower::vuvuzela:
March 25, 201610 yr I've just played it to my husband and he was REALLY impressed.... said it's as good as anything he's ever heard ! Well impressed, folks. @Suhit - are you able to tell us the nationalities of everyone who took part ?.... if you've any energy left !!!!
Create an account or sign in to comment