✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The I RAN AWAY Project - Bringing I Ran Away live to the AHFOD Tour 2016 !

I ran away

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I woke up with an idea to get rid of the darkness, let me try that and I'll be back.

Quickly tried it out and it seems that I get brilliant ideas at night, my idea is looking awesome (if I say so myself) but I have to work on it when I'm at home this evening. :smug:

• Like 2

I added flags of the first few cities now. When a flag had some symbol in the middle I added two balloons cause I thought it looked awkward when it was only on one side, let me know how you like it.

I didn't add a text yet cause we haven't decided on what exactly it should say.

I'll try to get the resolution for the image with the 3 balloons higher. I also tried adding the "Up and Up and Up", but I thought it looked awkward.

@Nie: did you already manage to make the stadium less dark? If not, I tried quickly:

cc3bae6fd44eb99435501782dc11d01f.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Guest diogo_sg
I added flags of the first few cities now. When a flag had some symbol in the middle I added two balloons cause I thought it looked awkward when it was only on one side, let me know how you like it.

I didn't add a text yet cause we haven't decided on what exactly it should say.

I'll try to get the resolution for the image with the 3 balloons higher. I also tried adding the "Up and Up and Up", but I thought it looked awkward.

@Nie: did you already manage to make the stadium less dark? If not, I tried quickly:

cc3bae6fd44eb99435501782dc11d01f.jpg

Let me know what you think.

I love it! It looks great [emoji108]

Thanks you all for your awesome work. Sorry I forgot about posting the hashtag for the font.

Personally, I'd say lets stay with our general hashtag #IRanAwayLive2016 but whatever most people feel comfortable with.

I think so too

I love both images, thanks a lot for the great work, people !

I just sent up the first tweet using the flag:

[MEDIA=twitter]754007781821341700[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/IRanAwayProject/status/754007781821341700

If you promote on Instagram (so this is mainly for @Nie :)), please do not only write our hashtag #IRanAwayLive2016 but also the hashtag #IRanAway because Coldplay has asked people to tag the song they request (they gave the example #TheScientist), so that Coldplay will see our posts if they search by song name. Thanks !

• Like 1

The balloon still has to be added but this is how it would look like:

[ATTACH=full]5198[/ATTACH]

Question: with our without the hashtag?

Love the colors, Nie!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone of you going to attend the first MetLife show tomorrow ? I am going to be there. So excited !

Yay, you've found a ticket. [emoji106]

Enjoy the concert, last minute concerts are great!

Obviously I won't be in NYC but

I'll be there in thought. [emoji4]

• Like 1

Be sure to tell us all about it! Can you please make note of where section B1 is relative to the B stage?? They moved the Chicago field seats and we are all mad because our seats are now worse. Have an awesome time! Your first full Coldplay concert !!!

• Like 1

Hey, dumb question everyone: What are we doing with the banners? Are they only for online use? Is the stadium one or the flags supposed to be made into posters or real banners for the show? If so, any ideas how to do it cheaply?