✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-6] Coldplay To Perform At The Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg, Germany

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no I was just joking because public transport is nowhere near as nice or well-used as it is in Europe

Ah ok, well I have looked up the translation of public transport into Dutch and it is giving me exactly how it is called over here.

Openbaar vervoer. [emoji16]

• Like 1

how do you guys even live?!

being a loser with no definitive driving license I would be so lost in the USA

Yeap, you probably would be lost. I was in D.C. last year, wanted to save on rental cars and taxis and instead was relying on taking a bus after a concert. Well, the bus was an hour late and i was standing at the bus stop by myself at midnight. Not the most comfortable situation i ever found myself in. I'm not keen to listen to Grönemeyer in concert but even more than that i don't want to get shot or robbed at gun point. Was more than relieved when i closed the door of my hostel behind me, lesson learned.

I won two tickets !!!

But not at all sure if I can go :-/

Anyone else here won ?

I won too. [emoji16]

I also won 2 tickets!

Hope they will at least play 1 hour. As the G20 summit starts the next day, many hotels are already fully booked others are quite expensive. (E.g.180€ for a Holiday Inn)

Congrats all !

• 4 weeks later...

The drawing for the second competition phase is tomorrow. Anybody else still hoping to win? Crossing my fingers for all of you!

I can't bear to not see them when they're in my city, lol. I already feel mocked by all the posters that have been up in Hamburg for weeks now. :laughing:

• Like 1

The drawing for the second competition phase is tomorrow. Anybody else still hoping to win? Crossing my fingers for all of you!

I can't bear to not see them when they're in my city, lol. I already feel mocked by all the posters that have been up in Hamburg for weeks now. :laughing:

Good luck !

• Like 1

You think?

Thinking of going or not, I think it is safe for you to think that I think I am strongly thinking of going, yeah I think so, I think that's the way you should think about me thinking to go there.

Don't worry, I am going there :cool:

• Like 1

Did you saw Hamburg was included in the Song Request post they did recently? They will do a song request here, which makes it quite sure it's a longer setlist than the one when they played Global Citizen Festival in New York 2015, with like 6 songs or something ... I didn't think they would have time for as long setlist as in India at the GZ Festival there, but now my hopes are higher! What do you think? :D

• Like 2

Did you saw Hamburg was included in the Song Request post they did recently? They will do a song request here, which makes it quite sure it's a longer setlist than the one when they played Global Citizen Festival in New York 2015, with like 6 songs or something ... I didn't think they would have time for as long setlist as in India at the GZ Festival there, but now my hopes are higher! What do you think? :D

Oh my, I didn't realize that ! Good point, yes ! :D