✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-6] Coldplay To Perform At The Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg, Germany

Did you saw Hamburg was included in the Song Request post they did recently? They will do a song request here, which makes it quite sure it's a longer setlist than the one when they played Global Citizen Festival in New York 2015, with like 6 songs or something ... I didn't think they would have time for as long setlist as in India at the GZ Festival there, but now my hopes are higher! What do you think? :D

That looks promising [emoji4]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt even know she was still active, haa

Stromae, the Belgian artist which is on his playlist isn't active anymore.

If you'd like to hear an earworm (like someone was mentioning to me) you should check out that song "Formidable". [emoji1]

Now that the Chainsmokers have vanished in the haze can we set them aside for a sec and talk about Andreas Bourani? o_OI mean...ANDREAS BOURANI? Seriously? Next they'll announce Helene Fischer...:worried:

Thats exactly what i thought. Grönemeyer and Bourani...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Yeah, I thought the same. Coldplay is really the only act I look forward to (ok, I think Ellie Goulding also has one or two good songs)

Speaking of Helene Fischer, I recently almost fell off my chair when I saw she really had the nerve to call one of the songs on her new album "Viva La Vida" :joy:

• 3 weeks later...

Lena Meyer-Landrut is also playing.... the line-up really doesn't get any better.

Doors at 4.30pm, pre-show with "surprise guests" at 6 and then Coldplay will open the main part of the show. I hope they're playing more than a few songs.. and I guess you can go after that if you're not interested in the other acts, although Chris might join someone else on stage later? Who knows.

Lena Meyer-Landrut is also playing.... the line-up really doesn't get any better.

Doors at 4.30pm, pre-show with "surprise guests" at 6 and then Coldplay will open the main part of the show. I hope they're playing more than a few songs.. and I guess you can go after that if you're not interested in the other acts, although Chris might join someone else on stage later? Who knows.

Oh, where did you get that information from?

Has anybody found out how to get early entry when you have enough status points? Global Citizen has not answered my email, unfortunately.

Oh I didn't know this was possible. How many points do you need for that? Maybe try tweeting them? They've answered my questions on twitter last year.

Oh I didn't know this was possible. How many points do you need for that? Maybe try tweeting them? They've answered my questions on twitter last year.

You need 100 points to advance to the Leader level. In the benefits for this level they mention "Early access to Global Citizen events". I'm not sure if it applies to the festival, but I can't find any information on it and they still haven't answered my email or Facebook message. Might give Twitter a try.

Has anybody else received the email today thanking you for your commitment and offering to apply for two more tickets? Does anybody still need a ticket? They only let you know on July 4th, though, if you can get them...

You need 100 points to advance to the Leader level. In the benefits for this level they mention "Early access to Global Citizen events". I'm not sure if it applies to the festival, but I can't find any information on it and they still haven't answered my email or Facebook message. Might give Twitter a try.

Has anybody else received the email today thanking you for your commitment and offering to apply for two more tickets? Does anybody still need a ticket? They only let you know on July 4th, though, if you can get them...

I got an email today saying I can apply for a VIP upgrade for my two tickets, which would give me a designated seat and a separate check-in (not sure if it comes with the other VIP advantages such as merch and buffet though :joy:). I applied for it and they will also let me know on July 4.

• Like 1