✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[2017-7-6] Coldplay To Perform At The Global Citizen Festival in Hamburg, Germany

[MEDIA=twitter]836472031994658820[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/836472031994658820

-------------------

Here's all the important info for tomorrow:

The festival will be streamed live on the Global Citizen Youtube channel!

Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/globalcitizen

Here’s a time converter to know what time it’s on in your area: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170706T190000&p1=307

tumblr_osml6yeIRs1u89lffo1_1280.png

• Like 5

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would try to earn tickets for this and go, but I have a flight on the 7th from Paris to go to Dublin :sob: it would just be too complicated, i'm afraid, especially as Coldplay really are the only interesting act (for me personally) :(

• 2 weeks later...
It was quite hard to find this thread:D

Am I really the only one here who's trying to get tickets? Just entered in the first round today:D

No, you are most certainly not the only one trying to get tickets. [emoji121]️

Though i could do without Grönemeyer, i would still love to win tickets.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

• Like 1

No, you are most certainly not the only one trying to get tickets. [emoji121]️

Though i could do without Grönemeyer, i would still love to win tickets.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Oh nice:) Good luck to you!

And same here... Let's hope for some other good artists when the whole lineup is announced...

Der Meeeensch ist Mensch...no, not my cup pf tea either :joy:

I am trying to enter too even if it's so far away I might not be able to go...if i'd win, maybe I could find a way.

I already completed everything but the phone call for the first round.

• 4 weeks later...
How can I try to get tickets? Do I have to live in Germany to participate? I've found the page and it's all written in german, so if someone could explain it to me that would be really nice :D

Officially, you have to live in Germany. BUT I know at least one person from outside Germany who is also participating :D Change your country setting in your GC profile to Germany and give a German postcode.

You have to complete several actions that are listed, until April 30. Mostly it's signing petitions etc., one of them is a phone call which, however, you can do in English. I can help you if you have trouble understanding a particular part.

• Like 2

karvi22, unfortunately it's for German residents only:

"Teilnahmeberechtigt sind alle natürlichen Personen, die mindestens das 18. Lebensjahr vollendet haben und ihren ständigen Wohnsitz in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland haben. Ein etwaiger Gewinn wird nicht an Minderjährige ausgeschüttet."

:(

And you have to be 18 or over.

Officially, you have to live in Germany. BUT I know at least one person from outside Germany who is also participating :D Change your country setting in your GC profile to Germany and give a German postcode.

You have to complete several actions that are listed, until April 30. Mostly it's signing petitions etc., one of them is a phone call which, however, you can do in English. I can help you if you have trouble understanding a particular part.

Thanks for offering your help! That's really nice of you :blush: I'll let you know if I need it, but maybe this is a little bit complicated... I mean, if I won they'd eventually discover I don't live there, right?:sweat:

I mean, if I won they'd eventually discover I don't live there, right?:sweat:

Not sure. Communication with Global Citizen is usually via email, at least that was the case in the US; it could be possible for instance by c/o ing stuff sent per post to an adress in Germany etc.