✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is Coldplays best live song?

ColdplayLive567

Well... there are a lot. One of the most beatiful I would say is Viva la Vida in the 2011 tour, with the piano intro.

Politik its also fantastic.

I totally agree with you, love that intro.

I also love the Yellow performance 2012 in Paris.

A sky full of stars (Ghost stories live 2014) is great

• Like 3

The Scientist is probably my favorite Coldplay live song, from the recent live album in Buenos Aires. I really like how you can hear the crowd singing along. Fix you and Yellow from the same tour are also contenders, I just really like how they left the sounds of the crowd in so you feel like you're there and in the moment. As was mentioned above Viva la Vida live in 2011 is also fantastic.

• Like 2

This has changed before, but after I finally got to see the band live for the first time in 2016, my favorite has been Fix You. Absolutely stunning, it blew me away more than any other song in that set... and there were several other songs that were strong contenders for best song of the night. And I've never really heard a bad version of the song from any other era. The song is amazing on X&Y, but it's something else live.

• Like 4

This has changed before, but after I finally got to see the band live for the first time in 2016, my favorite has been Fix You. Absolutely stunning, it blew me away more than any other song in that set... and there were several other songs that were strong contenders for best song of the night. And I've never really heard a bad version of the song from any other era. The song is amazing on X&Y, but it's something else live.

Oh yeah, all of the live versions of Fix You are phenomenal. The studio version is great, but the live ones carry a lot of emotion. So jealous you got to see it live!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

- Politik as an opener during the AROBTTH tour was the best opener they've had. But maybe an even better opener would be Life in Technicolor going into Politik. That would be heaven!

- Viva La Vida really is their signature live song and I can no longer imagine a concert without it. It seems like every song works towards the massive release of crowd energy that is Viva La Vida. I can't imagine they'll ever stop playing it.

- Everything's not Lost gives me goosebumps every single time. At the time, I thought they'd play it at every gig, but then Fix You came along and kind of took its place in the setlist.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well... there are a lot. One of the most beatiful I would say is Viva la Vida in the 2011 tour, with the piano intro.

Politik its also fantastic.

I too love that song, but also for a different reason. It's one of the few Coldplay songs that sounds good with totally contrasting arrangements/styles.

• Like 1