✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Èkó - Sunset

Coeurli

^ Interesting! My guess right now is gonna be a short 1-2 minute track that includes a big choir of voices. Sunset is supposed to be the "happier" side of the album or at least the more hopeful side.

If Jacob Collier is on this thing I bet it will be this big vocal harmonization piece leading into Cry Cry Cry

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely one of my favorites on the album. It reminds me a lot of the song Paul Simon - ‘The Coast’ and actually the full album ‘ Rhythm Of The Saints’. Or even ‘Graceland’, using the african references and biblical characters. If you like the song and don’t know Rhythm Of The Saints, check it out.

• Like 3

Definitely one of my favorites on the album. It reminds me a lot of the song Paul Simon - ‘The Coast’ and actually the full album ‘ Rhythm Of The Saints’. Or even ‘Graceland’, using the african references and biblical characters. If you like the song and don’t know Rhythm Of The Saints, check it out.

Both those albums seem like a blueprint for Everyday Life.

Mygod this one is so sweet. Tiwa Savage's voice beautifully compliments the song.

Great lyrics too. The last verse kills you

Joseph rode in on a beam of light

Dreamed of his Queen by his side

There'll be a beautiful sunset

And you'll be a beautiful bride

:sob: :sob: :sob:

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Very underrated. It was one of my fave tracks on my first few listens. Very Paul Simon and love the backing vocals. Sounds a lot like early Coldplay too. Could have sat comforably with I Bloom Blaum and See You Soon.

Of all the tracks on the album tho I definitely haven't been listening as much. I think part of it is the weird placement after Orphans, which puts me in a dancy indie pop sing-along mood but then diving into a gentle acoustic story piece feels jarring.

• Like 3