✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Track 10 - My Universe | Coldplay X BTS | Music of the Spheres

On 9/27/2021 at 9:19 PM, ToniMoreno said:

Hi! Have you recived the CD sigles? Ihavent recived mines yet.

I´m a little dissapointed (with High Power was the same) becasue I think that if you have ordered something in preorder, they should recive it tha day of it comes out to sale... 

In the other hand, I think they should include some extra songs in the C D singles as in the past. The instrumental or acoustic versions don´t "contribute" very much to music. Maybe in other type of songs, but with this electronic songs it doesnt make sense. In fact the vocals are the same as someone said.

About the remix I prefer not so said nothing xD

Still waiting the CDs singles to come... ? 

On 10/2/2021 at 5:05 PM, WeddingDom said:

Supersolis is a planet or a star? 

In the video it looks like a sandy planet... but on the album it's definitely a star, it's clear when you look at the Overtura trailer. When I first saw the "My Universe" video it baffled me a bit, even more considering that Jonny studied Astronomy! ?

Then I thought: "Let's just imagine that there are two different versions of the Spheres. The album one, where Supersolis is a star and Kaotica is like the planet on the "Higher Power" CD, and so on. And the Dave Meyers version, where Supersolis is a desert planet and the planet on the "Higher Power" CD appears in the skies of what is meant to be Kaotica." This last version is depicted at the beginning of the Higher Power video and looks much different from the album's Spheres.

All in all something similar happened with Mylo Xyloto: on the album Mylo and Xyloto are the two protagonists, while in the official comic Mylo Xyloto is the male character.

Anyway, what's your opinion?

2 hours ago, maeli said:

anyone here who got a shipping confirmation for the pre-orderd my universe single? only the epiphane edition was shipped on 30. Sept. 

I ordered the original single on the first day and got a confirmation email on 15 Sept. My order still hasn't been shipped. Same with another person from my region via the Discord server.

15 hours ago, maeli said:

anyone here who got a shipping confirmation for the pre-orderd my universe single? only the epiphane edition was shipped on 30. Sept. 

Hi!

I´ve ordered both singles edition the day they came out. I recived an e-mail the past week, in wednesday and other in friday telling me that they have send the two singles (they were bought separately).

I have not recived neither of the singles yet, two weeks before the release of them...

Its something quite strange, because this monday I recived another e-mail as I just bought another single of My Universe, but the coldplaystore only shows the two orders I did.

So, I dont know how this web works...

On 10/6/2021 at 6:11 AM, nowayme said:

For those wanting a BTS-less version of the track, after alot of work since the track needed alot of structural rework, this is what I came up with:

Coldplay - My Universe (No BTS)
https://mega.nz/file/sXAGmLpK#SDu1PDUs_mIh49o9EUmggpp2yxO_QrkHqboKeHop4h8

Gave the laugh emoji only because I knew that wasn't the intention this particular song had with this colab. 

My thoughts are these two musical acts coming together and 'rebeling' against outside forces who want to take their music away or demand that they can't unite in a musical celebration. By removing BTS here.. it ruined the momentum for me.

You did do a superb job on your edit of the song but I can't help but chuckle a bit.

• Haha 1

On 9/24/2021 at 11:22 PM, nowayme said:

Also, AFAIK, not even one of the supposed 24bit Coldplay releases is real. Also if memory serves right anything above 44KHz is fake too.

The true bit depths of Ghost Stories [DD 24/44.1], MOTS [DD 24/44.1] and A Head Full of Dreams [BD 24/96] is 24, identified by Adobe Audition amplitude statistics.

On 10/14/2021 at 10:28 PM, TealAppeal said:

Gave the laugh emoji only because I knew that wasn't the intention this particular song had with this colab. 

My thoughts are these two musical acts coming together and 'rebeling' against outside forces who want to take their music away or demand that they can't unite in a musical celebration. By removing BTS here.. it ruined the momentum for me.

You did do a superb job on your edit of the song but I can't help but chuckle a bit.

Heh thanx, I did it just for fun and out of curiosity.

• 4 weeks later...
  • stephen changed the title to Track 10 - My Universe | Coldplay X BTS | Music of the Spheres
  • stephen pinned, unpinned and featured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...

I was the only one who this song was the success of this album? Because Higher Power received limited radios diffusions, while in this, this song received many diffusions in radios and was very well received by the radios pop and rock in my country (Canada). I heard only one time Higher Power in radios, while in My Universe, it's received many airplay and was thier biggest airplay in the station radios then i listen since Something Just Like This. For example, in Canadian hot 100, depist it's debuting at n.9 and fall the top 20 the next week, the song spent 20 weeks in the charts, including five weeks at the top 20 (depist the chrismas songs charted at this period) and 18 weeks at the top 40. This video was also very good, i love how creatives theses videos of this era, in Higher Power and My Universe, the videos was so epic.

I didn't the first listens of this song, like i have with Higher Power and Coloratura, but after to hear so much times this song in radios. Many station radios promoted so much the first weeks of the album to playing My Universe all times in all stations radios. The  canada not listen so much the rap/hip-hop so much like in US and was more folk country and pop then in US.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...