🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The NEW 2024 Leaks Thread

Doomotron

After hearing We Pray, i cant decide what the biggest hit of Moon Music will be. We pray or Good feelings.

To me Good Feelings is a way better AOAL, but Good feelings brings more nostalgy and a better disco vibe. I can see that young people and older people will like it alot. Nile Rodgers magic.

Jupiter doesnt seem a big hit for me tho.

What do u guys think the biggest hit will be?

Edited by Vinze

IMO Good Feelings should be the 2nd single and land somewhere between late July and early September. It's a clear summer hit and should really land at that time of the year. If We Pray has the potential to be a hit itself, then there's no harm in it being the 3rd single and getting a push further down the road.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Galal said:

I think Good feelings should've been the first single, it would have done better than FLIFIL, i don't know why they went with FLIFIL as a lead single it sounds like it's a cool track on the album not necessarily a big hit single.

As others have pointed out, they seem to deliberately position the 2nd single as the potential big hitter, rather than the lead single. So Good Feelings next makes sense...

Good Feelings 2nd single for sure, We Pray is a great song but don't think it's a single IMO (reminds me of Miracles from Kaleidoscope EP a bit).

From what we've already heard and what we still don't know, I'd say this album has potential to be better than MOTS for sure. 

• Like 1

Agree. It's got to be Good Feelings given it's likely to be the most catchy and successful song on the album, I would guess. I do keep wondering about Jupiter. Chris really played it up and there was so much hype behind it being the lead single featuring Camilla Caballo but now I have no clue. I'm also surprised a more full version didn't leak.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lennyrott1 said:

Agree. It's got to be Good Feelings given it's likely to be the most catchy and successful song on the album, I would guess. I do keep wondering about Jupiter. Chris really played it up and there was so much hype behind it being the lead single featuring Camilla Caballo but now I have no clue. I'm also surprised a more full version didn't leak.

Don't be surprised, it didn't leak bc the coomer gooners didn't get their hands on it, head on over to the Avicii community with a few thousand in hand and you can get yourself a crappy demo of Jupiter, otherwise wait til October 4th

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 7:24 AM, Miha said:

Good Feelings 2nd single for sure, We Pray is a great song but don't think it's a single IMO (reminds me of Miracles from K***idoscope EP a bit).

From what we've already heard and what we still don't know, I'd say this album has potential to be better than MOTS for sure. 

The Sun has confirmed a video for We Pray has been filmed so it's definitely a single. That doesn't necessarily mean it will be the second one but it will be released at some point.

7 minutes ago, popopopokerface said:

Average Coldplaying vulture

Anyway, Idiot was remastered in 2022 for the AROBTTH 20th anniversary but got scrapped due to time issues.. Sorry guys, no LP12 inclusion 🤡

It does seems like an old song, Chris voice and the way of singing is from the past, a remaster does make more sense than a recent recording.