🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Beatles

lucyinthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more news about possibly releasing the lost "Threetles"/Beatles Reunion song "Now and Then":

Beatles Blog

The latest Beatles News Briefs, Beatles rumors and Beatles and Sixties Rock and Roll

information all Across the Beatles Blogiverse from the editors of BeatlesNews.com

If you have something we could report here on the blog, please send it to us!

Rumor resurfaces: Now and Then ready to be released

[Posted by Dave Haber on Sunday, 07/05/09 3:07 pm]

Rumors are again starting to mount about the third "lost" Beatles track, called "Now And Then," the unreleased composition recorded by John Lennon in 1978, and was mentioned as a possible third new Beatles song around the time of Anthology in 1995.

An anonymous inside source tells Beatles News, "Its confirmed very high up. There is no doubt, none. The Beatles song "Now And Then" is finished. All four Beatles are on the track. The original Beatles reunion version from 1995 was embellished with numerous additional sessions over the last two years by Paul McCartney. Paul wants it out badly, according to high placed sources. It is said the song sounds very Beatley."

The anonymous insider goes on to say, "There is no doubt the song is finished, none, or that the finishing touches were done over the last couple years. There is no doubt that all four Beatles are on the track. I heard that George Harrison sings back up as well as playing at least one guitar. It is thought McCartney sings at least some back up, if not more and plays several instruments. It is also possible he wrote additional sections to the song. Why it is not out, I dont know. My sources cannot be revealed but they are very reliable."

Throughout 2005 and 2006, press reports speculated that McCartney and Starr would release a complete version of the song in the future, including rumors that it may be released to coincide with the Beatles catalogue being released for the first time via digital download.

A popular fan remix from 2007 called the 1995 edit consists of John Lennon's original demo along with instrumental overdubs by an unspecified artist and samples from various 1960s Beatles songs.

Please keep in mind, this new anonymous insider report is totally unverified, so take this as a heads up only that there may, yet, be more suprises on the horizon for Beatles fans as we approach 9/9/09.

http://www.beatlesnews.com/blog/the-beatles/200907051507/rumor-resurfaces-now-and-then-ready-to-be-released.html

• 3 weeks later...
I TOTALY LOVE THE BEATLES!!

MY DAD WAS A DJ AND PLAYED THEM ALL THE TIME, SO I GREW UP LISTENING TO THINGS LIKE THEM!!!!

their music is SO GOOD!!!

whats you favorite song of theirs???

i LOVE across the univers, in my life, 8 days a week, ill follow the suun, i am the walrus, yellow submarine, elanore rigby, and a lots more!!!

but anyhoo. yeah!! to let ya know, your not the only one!!

Me too!!!!!!!

I'd have to say that my favorite songs are Revolution, Eleanor Rigby, Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, Noreweigan Wood, and And Your Bird Can Sing

remastered mono and stereo versions of all the albums will be released next sept 9th, the same day The Beatles Rockband game will be released, the trailer looks awesome

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpBDOolcs9g]YouTube - Rock Band: The Beatles E3 2009 Trailer [HQ] (Rate This Game)[/ame]

edit: I was too slow :bigcry:

I need a wii or something just to play that game :bomb:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSLLxRmR3nY]YouTube - The Beatles: Rock Band intro (Cinematic Trailer - Animated Promo) HD[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...