✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gwyneth...

Katharina

Thank you lots! :nice:

It's a nice article!!

Do you also have the rest of it? (page 528)

A friend just gave me this issue and that's when I remembered I still hadn't read the end of the interview! Here's a scan of page 528 in case anyone else hadn't read it yet:

SCN_0001.jpg

Edit: Oooh the print is so small. Get out your magnifying glass! :P

• Replies 15.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Vitamine D must eat more fish and cod liver oil :) If her hair are so thin and damaged, maybe it's because she has many carence :tongue:

Seriously, her hair are really unhealthy

gwyneth-paltrow-roksanda-ilincic-2011.jpg?w=499&h=800

It's not just her hair, SHE looks unhealthy :\

Contactmusic.com reports....

Gwyneth Paltrow's actress mum Blythe Danner has become a celebrity spokeswoman for post-menopausal osteoporosis after discovering she suffers from the bone disorder.

The Meet The Fockers star was shocked when she was diagnosed with the thinning bone condition and she has since researched the problem and now realises its common among all women in their 50s and 60s.

She explains, "One in two women over the age of 50 will have a fracture-related osteoporosis. When I heard that, I thought, 'Woah! I better get on the case.'"

Danner is behind the launch of a new website, act2reducefractures.com, which offers advice and tips for fellow sufferers and proactive steps those approaching 50 about how to avoid osteoporosis

I believe Gwyneth has this as well?? I know her doctor told her she needed some sunshine for her bones, I gotta go find that article.

Here it is.......

Gwyneth Paltrow has brittle bones -- and needs more sun.

In her newsletter, she recently told the story of fracturing her leg, going to doctors, and being diagnosed with osteopenia, a precursor to osteoperosis. Her doctors said her Vitamin D levels were "the lowest they had ever seen". Gwyneth's reaction to being told to get more sun? Much like anyone else's who has heard scary headline after scary headline on the dangers of sun exposure: "I was curious if this was safe, having been told for years to stay away from its dangerous rays, not to mention a tad bit confused."

She includes an essay which is one of the clearest articulations I've read on the benefits of Vitamin D and sensible sun exposure

it exists in all kind of people. even my mother, have osteoperosis but it is poisonous drugs medics and have many others health problems too.

is not fun with it. the thin persons like fats persons with problems of organisms. health problems .

I don't think so, because they're in the Hamptons now and if you've seen the recent photo of Chris holding Moses you can see he's tanned as well :)

I agree with you. That's no spray tan. There have been tons of pics of her this summer on vacation and you can see her tan lines from her bikini top in some of them. I think she looks great and very natural here!

why this two persons said this on youtube on this interview ?

- Glad you like to criticize like a troll without any thoughts of this video of your own.

- Glad you like to be an incredibly negative person. I log you on my list of trolls.

Notice how Coldplay had to ask for permission for those 2 chords. Guess they learned their lesson on plagiarism. lol. And Chris Martin must be embarass to have Paltrow for a wife by not talking about her. I guess I would be embarass too.

"every teardrop is a waterfall" is the gayest and most cheesy song title ever.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z57Asouqsk4]Chris Martin on Ryan Seacrest - 2011-06-30 - YouTube[/ame]