✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I just arrived at the shopping mall! I walked inside and A Sky Full of Stars is playing right now[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You feel like some sort of rush comes over you when you walk into a place to find a Coldplay song playing don't you? Well, I do anyway haha [emoji85] It's pretty much a rush of blood to the head! [emoji5] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 9

You feel like some sort of rush comes over you when you walk into a place to find a Coldplay song playing don't you? Well, I do anyway haha [emoji85] It's pretty much a rush of blood to the head! [emoji5] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Omg.....YES I do! I was trying to sing it and my daughter was like "mom, stop singing you are embarrassing!" Every Time they come on the radio I feel like......Yes!!

• Like 5

I was outed as a major Coldplay fan in front of all my dad's family yesterday :lol:

We were at this huge family reunion this weekend (106 people out of 141 were there), and my dad and his siblings were each asked to write a small piece that would sum up the latest news in their part of the family, that they would read to everyone at dinner. My Dad mentioned my studies of course and then added "and she likes to follow all around Europe the global band Coldplay"

I was so scared it would be insanely embarrassing, but actually the reaction in the room was: "oooooohhh!!! woowwwww!!" (which I asssume means that most people know Coldplay :awesome::awesome: )

That was a hilarious moment :lol:

• Like 12

Do you think Coldplay is going to win some of the VMA tonight? Think they really deserve an award for Up&Up... we'll see!

I don't care the slightest bit about the VMAs and most of what MTV has to offer nowadays, but that would be pretty cool. :) It's always nice to see the boys get some recognition.

If Up and up doesn't win best visual effects I'm going to start a riot :wacko:

If Up&Up doesn't win... "I'm gonna buy a gun and start a war." ;)

• Like 9

For some reason, A Sky Full Of Stars has been really growing on me, especially since I've been listening to the Avicii Version. The diverse lyrics and more EDM sounds make the song so much better. Especially since Chris seems to sing in a much more emotional way in that version. The album version just seems way too radio friendly. The Avicii version is much more inspiring and fits the theme of Ghost Stories much more in my opinion.

• Like 4

For some reason, A Sky Full Of Stars has been really growing on me, especially since I've been listening to the Avicii Version. The diverse lyrics and more EDM sounds make the song so much better. Especially since Chris seems to sing in a much more emotional way in that version. The album version just seems way too radio friendly. The Avicii version is much more inspiring and fits the theme of Ghost Stories much more in my opinion.

:surprised: i had actually never heard this version of it until just now...

i think i have to listen to it a few more times to form a real opinion, but i do like it :wacko:

• Like 1

I actually like this version better as well.

I always liked ASFOS but especially since I heard it live it has been growing a lot on me.

• Like 1

Do you think Coldplay is going to win some of the VMA tonight? Think they really deserve an award for Up&Up... we'll see!

Omg, omg! I am so excited for tonight. My daughter and I have been waiting for over a month! I cannot wait to watch tonight, just to hear their name announced will be so great!

• Like 4

I really like the Avicii mix, too. I think Avicii picked a better vocal track and even though I don't really listen to much EDM, his version does the intended sound and message more justice. Oh, and I like how the Oceans outro is used as the intro of the remix.

• Like 4

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!

There might be a full or partial periscope stream on the Coldplaying periscope account for tomorrow's Denver concert if I find a suitable place at my seat to rest my phone!

Thank you so much!!! I will certainly be watching if you do make it happen. :D

• Like 1