✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I am a shy person in real life and he was a young guy with a group of friends... :)

I'm the same way. I only talked to the person with the MX shirt because I had a class with them so at least we were already acquaintances. I was too shy to approach the complete stranger at a theme park who was wearing a Ghost Stories shirt...

• Like 2

I purchased A Rush of Blood to the Head and X&Y today at Barnes &Noble!!! I have my old copies put away but I wanted another CD backups. I used my original copy of AROBTH booklet to decorate my binder or my wall back when I was younger so I wanted nice new one. (Happy bday to AROBTH) my X&Y got lost/stolen after letting someone borrow it back in '05 so it's about time I replaced it! Lol. Going to work on my tshirt for concert next weekend!! Decided to go with a super bright neon colored shirt to draw attention and make it super fun. And add some patches and stuff. Super super excited now! !!!

• Like 8

Guest diogo_sg
Hey :) I just noticed that I'm officially 1 year on Coldplaying today :D

And it still doesn't get boring [emoji14]

Hey awesome! Congratulations! [emoji6] [emoji322]

It was a few years back, my hubby bought me tickets. They were 5 hours away from where we live, but we made the drive! It was wonderful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talking of Birthdays, I'm on YouTube listening to the boys, and Hardest Part automatically came on after one song - it turned out to be a live performance, one on Chris's Birthday and he was saying it's lovely to spend his Birthday in Melbourne, and the crowd sang Happy Birthday to him! [emoji1] [emoji512] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

Talking of Birthdays, I'm on YouTube listening to the boys, and Hardest Part automatically came on after one song - it turned out to be a live performance, one on Chris's Birthday and he was saying it's lovely to spend his Birthday in Melbourne, and the crowd sang Happy Birthday to him! [emoji1] [emoji512] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

I recently saw that one as well!

• Like 1

Happy first Coldplaying birthday!

:vuvuzela:

Congrats on your anniversary! [emoji322]

Congratulations! The first year of many to come, I hope!:bliss::vuvuzela:

Hey awesome! Congratulations! [emoji6] [emoji322]

Happy 1 year! I think I'm also going one year next month :)

congrats @Gideon_Mx !! :dance:

Congratulations! And you're right, I think I could never get bored of this place either! :D

Happy (a kind of) birthday :D

Congratulations on one year on Coldplaying !

Thank you so much!! :D

• Like 7