✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

If I got to touch them, I'd probably die from excitement. If not, I'd definitely be in tears! x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

I was in shock and kept jumping up and down and screaming omg, omg!! :loveshower:

That's my favorite Coldplay concert video ever. It was the first full-length Coldplay concert I ever watched so it will always hold a lot of sentimental value for me. :)

At the time I really only knew X&Y and the hits, so a bunch of the songs like How You See The World, Don't Panic, Politik, and GPASUYF were brand new to me. This video introduced me to what Coldplay was all about and made me even more eager to discover their music.

Same! it was my first full-length Coldplay concert I watched. I remember watching it on tv with my sister and we were both practically crying, we were so into the concert, we might as well have been there. Back then I thought I would never be lucky enough to go see them. For the longest time I thought you had to be rich or something to go. I was younger and didn't know how concerts worked haha I think I believed my parents too much when they told me that was the reason they didn't let me go. Then this concert made me realize I could just work really hard and save money for the next tour. And then I did! I went to one of the VLV shows for my first Coldplay concert :wacky::heart:

I also discovered Coldplaying around that time, and loved this community ever since!

• Like 6

"talking about music is boring!" it's not boring if you're asking the right questions :rolleyes: if you want to know who Chris is as a person just watch all the other interviews because none of them ask about the music :rolleyes::rolleyes:

and no wonder Jonny didn't laugh at the joke about Wales :lol:

but anyway i wholeheartedly appreciate Chris's enthusiasm for jokes

• Like 1

Imagine something like this happening at a random AHFOD show...

I've always found it so odd that they never bothered to play that song again on the MX tour. Maybe at the iTunes Festival they only played it because there was still a chance that it could show up on MX. Then when they cut the song from the album, they did what they do to most B-sides and refused to play it live because most casual fans wouldn't know the song. :(

• Like 4

I've always found it so odd that they never bothered to play that song again on the MX tour. Maybe at the iTunes Festival they only played it because there was still a chance that it could show up on MX. Then when they cut the song from the album, they did what they do to most B-sides and refused to play it live because most casual fans wouldn't know the song. :(

They should know what this song means to us

Gideon_Mx via Tapatalk

• Like 2

That's my favorite Coldplay concert video ever. It was the first full-length Coldplay concert I ever watched so it will always hold a lot of sentimental value for me. :)

At the time I really only knew X&Y and the hits, so a bunch of the songs like How You See The World, Don't Panic, Politik, and GPASUYF were brand new to me. This video introduced me to what Coldplay was all about and made me even more eager to discover their music.

And they opened with Square One. That is my daughters favorite Coldplay song[emoji173]️[emoji441]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Just came back from my best dentist appointment ever (if there is such a thing... :uhoh:)!

While sitting in the waiting room a man in his 70ies entered the room, wearing Jonny's legendary green concert trousers. :laugh4:

Couldn't stop staring at him...

Then, when I was sitting on the dentist's chair with my mouth wide open, they played A Sky Full of Stars on the radio.

Immediately, I was all smiles!

The dentist must have thought I'm mad... :facepalm:

• Like 6

I think I just found one of my favorite Coldplay concert performances :dazzled:

I should probably stop binge watching concert videos and go do my assignment now :'c

Staph being so addictive Coldplay :angry: I have a life to live :|

Blocked in my country :/ Can anyone send me a link to see it or even download it?

My new favorite band was tweeting about Coldplay earlier, here's some tweets that I liked:

[MEDIA=twitter]770744537849401344[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/puptheband/status/770744537849401344

[MEDIA=twitter]770743995207221252[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/puptheband/status/770743995207221252

[MEDIA=twitter]770745084220416000[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/puptheband/status/770745084220416000

Sent from my Death Star using Tapatalk

• Like 3

This morning I've watched CP Live 2012 for the first time... what a masterpiece! It put me in a very good mood, Coldplay always has this ability of making me happy so easily... :wacko: If I could I'd live forever in one of their shows, they are like a little bubble of eternal happiness :heart::cheesy:

• Like 9

I was listening to some

Coldplay always has this ability of making me happy so easily... :wacko: If I could I'd live forever in one of their shows, they are like a little bubble of eternal happiness :heart::cheesy:

I can totally understand that feeling. Sometimes during breaks at work I quickly watch a part of a show on Youtube. Gives me so much energy !

• Like 6

I've been binge watching anything Coldplay on Youtube in preparation for the concert this Saturday :dance:

I watched Carpool Karaoke again, and kept laughing out loud by myself haha :D

I also watched the Halftime show for millionth time, now going to watch live2012 I think

• Like 6

I had a look on Instagram to see which songs were requested for Salt Lake City.

Hashtag #ColdplaySaltLakeCity only has 15 entries, of which only a few are requests:

Atlas & ASFOS

Violet Hill

Swallowed in the sea

Talk

Always in my head

Green Eyes

Interesting choices! [emoji1]

• Like 3