✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

For some reason, A Sky Full Of Stars has been really growing on me, especially since I've been listening to the Avicii Version. The diverse lyrics and more EDM sounds make the song so much better. Especially since Chris seems to sing in a much more emotional way in that version. The album version just seems way too radio friendly. The Avicii version is much more inspiring and fits the theme of Ghost Stories much more in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where can i find that version

I'm the same. I always wish I would see someone with a coldplay shirt or love button but I know I wouldn't even dare to talk to them:/

What about just a little raise of the eyebrows then?... Sometimes that speaks a thousand words.:wideeyed:

• Like 2

What a funny coincidence... there has been some recent discussion in this thread about seeing people wearing Coldplay shirts, and I just saw someone this morning wearing a Global Citizen Festival shirt from last year! It looked like this:

hm_t-shirts-_taylor_alone.jpg__1280x854_q85_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg

I tried not to be shy but they were walking into class so I didn't want to hold them up. I just gave them a smile and "I love that shirt" before going on my way. :)

• Like 8

This is probably going to sound stupid, but there's something pretty personal to me that I want to share it with you all [emoji175] I created a Coldplay concert collage, including all 4 gigs I've attended, the places I've seen the boys at, and I'm head over heels in love with it as it's brought back some wonderful memories:

1fe96bd72dad9bfc374795fcf4386614.jpg

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 11

I had no idea ! Really ????!!!

Does that mean that there are only two AROBTTH B-sides that have never been played live - Crests of Waves and I RAN AWAY :bomb:?

that have never been played... YET! right?? :wink3:

This is so cool!!

[MEDIA=instagram]BJs7C2Og17H[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BJs7C2Og17H/

:surprised: so cool :wideeyed:

• Like 1

do you guys have any CP songs that you like less than most of the others and skip most of the time, but occasionally force yourself to listen to?

for me, this song is Fix You... it's never really connected with me, even though i think Chris's vocals in the album version are super beautiful, especially at the end :wacky: and lately i've come to really appreciate Will's drum line - that's really what i look forward to hearing in the song :nod:

but yeah, sometimes it will come up on shuffle and i'll think... ok... i haven't listened to it in a while so i guess i'll keep it on. i was just wondering if other people do this too for whatever songs :P

do you guys have any CP songs that you like less than most of the others and skip most of the time, but occasionally force yourself to listen to?

for me, this song is Fix You... it's never really connected with me, even though i think Chris's vocals in the album version are super beautiful, especially at the end :wacky: and lately i've come to really appreciate Will's drum line - that's really what i look forward to hearing in the song :nod:

but yeah, sometimes it will come up on shuffle and i'll think... ok... i haven't listened to it in a while so i guess i'll keep it on. i was just wondering if other people do this too for whatever songs :P

I know how it's like. I have got the same with Lost! :/ I don't like the song so much but when Jonny's solo begins, I find it better :)

I am forcing myself to listen to it at the moment so I am listening to it now :P

• Like 1

Princess of China :uhoh2:

I like the acoustic version a lot more though

• Like 4

I think I have more than one that I do this with but the one that comes up right away is "Yes" so that I can enjoy "Chinese Sleep Chant" I know I can probably just skip it to that section but somehow it feels wrong when I do it. So most of the time I make myself listen to "Yes" lol I do like some parts of that song and the way Chris sings it but,...not my favorite

• Like 1

Yeah, I do that with a few... Up In Flames for example. But sometimes I just don't feel like a certain song that much but I feel bad for skipping it cause how can you skip Coldplay?? Lol[emoji23]

• Like 4

This is probably going to sound stupid, but there's something pretty personal to me that I want to share it with you all [emoji175] I created a Coldplay concert collage, including all 4 gigs I've attended, the places I've seen the boys at, and I'm head over heels in love with it as it's brought back some wonderful memories:

1fe96bd72dad9bfc374795fcf4386614.jpg

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

It's beautiful! I've always loved collages :D And btw, you're a very lucky person, you've seen the boys 4 times!! I've only seen them once and since then all I want to do is going to a concert again... if I could see them so many times I'd freak out lol :laugh3:

• Like 1