✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I know how it's like. I have got the same with Lost! :/ I don't like the song so much but when Jonny's solo begins, I find it better :)

I am forcing myself to listen to it at the moment so I am listening to it now :P

For me, hands down it is Up in Flames. Chris sounds so strained on the high notes its like a scream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

vous apprenez le français aussi! :cheesy:

utilisez-vous Duolingo? :D

Qu'est quel aussi? That's the only thing I know how to ask :P

I'm attending a French course at a language school. The teacher ask us to conjugate a list of verbs and I found that app. I've heard about Duolingo thanks to a couple of friends and Chris Martin of course but I don't have time to add another app to the list of apps I usually check (coldplaying I'm looking at you)

• Like 1

Qu'est quel aussi? That's the only thing I know how to ask :P

I'm attending a French course at a language school. The teacher ask us to conjugate a list of verbs and I found that app. I've heard about Duolingo thanks to a couple of friends and Chris Martin of course but I don't have time to add another app to the list of apps I usually check (coldplaying I'm looking at you)

well, one day you will know how to say more! :P

that is pretty cool :wacko: i took French in high school but it has been so long since then :dizzy: so i've been using Duolingo for like almost two years now i think, to keep up on my French and at one point i did try to learn German and Spanish. it's hard to keep track of all those languages at once though :P

• Like 2

Imagine something like this happening at a random AHFOD show...

That has to be one of my favorite video gems yet!! Thank you SO much fit introducing it! I doubt it would happen on the current tour, sadly. Too structured.

• Like 3

I bought a clicker device yesterday because it is a required material in my biology class. Whenever you turn one on, after you've registered its serial number, you need to change the signal to a certain channel in order to use it for a specific class.

Of course, the clicker channel for my class is #42. :D

• Like 9

I had a look on Instagram to see which songs were requested for Salt Lake City.

Hashtag #ColdplaySaltLakeCity only has 15 entries, of which only a few are requests:

Atlas & ASFOS

Violet Hill

Swallowed in the sea

Talk

Always in my head

Green Eyes

Interesting choices! [emoji1]

It looks like it ended up being Green Eyes!

It looks like it ended up being Green Eyes!

Wait, what, no Don't Panic? [emoji1]

I woke up and took my phone just in time to hear the last part of GPASUYF and right after that the request came.

Green Eyes.

I like the song so I'm fine with that.

• Like 2

Not going to lie, it was hard at first. Being busy helped :) I don't know the set list by heart or specifically how things are arranged in the live show. So really excited to see from more fresh eyes.

Let's hope coldplay will pull out a rare song or two. It is the final US show afterall ;)

Btw did you request a song already? Wondering if it's even worth the trouble.

Tbh I don't know the setlist by heart either. The only shows I've seen in full was Glastonbury and the Rose Bowl live stream, but otherwise it was just bits and pieces. And yeah, being busy was what kept me from doing that haha.

For me it's not worth the trouble to make a request video since there is ~1% chance they would play any song I'd like to hear, but if you're more optimistic about getting one of your favorites played I'd recommend it for you :) I too am hoping that we get something special, like the choir that you mentioned or a rare song :)

• Like 2

For me, hands down it is Up in Flames. Chris sounds so strained on the high notes its like a scream.

I don't mind what you all think but I love Up In Flames ! (I must say that ot has grown on me very lately)

Gideon_Mx via Tapatalk

• Like 1

Chris did a solo acoustic Green Eyes at SLC. It was awesome and finger plucked instead of strummed!! Very folksy.

And yeah, not Don't Panic, but they also played Trouble and GPASUYF on the C stage so I wasn't complaining.

Interesting, a solo acoustic Green Eyes. I like how they've varied how they play that song over the years.

They play it on every tour, but it's never exactly the same:

• Like 3

Tbh I don't know the setlist by heart either. The only shows I've seen in full was Glastonbury and the Rose Bowl live stream, but otherwise it was just bits and pieces. And yeah, being busy was what kept me from doing that haha.

For me it's not worth the trouble to make a request video since there is ~1% chance they would play any song I'd like to hear, but if you're more optimistic about getting one of your favorites played I'd recommend it for you :) I too am hoping that we get something special, like the choir that you mentioned or a rare song :)

No I wasn't going to do a request video unless I could do something special. Don't have time for that now :)

Chris did a solo acoustic Green Eyes at SLC. It was awesome and finger plucked instead of strummed!! Very folksy.

And yeah, not Don't Panic, but they also played Trouble and GPASUYF on the C stage so I wasn't complaining.

This is a link to the Periscope where I saw Green Eyes:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/apcDWDFQWEVkUkxSa3J5S2V8MU1ZR05FRHdtcm5Ld1wk0U3LvvV6suHzCGQTxJTn54RULSsa9Gc_zEvfpAV-

• Like 2

Haha! That's the complete opposite of what I've been doing. I've been keeping away from watching live shows, periscopes except for one glasto watch and the occasional rare song they played. I'm going to the san Fransisco show too! So excited! We'll have that San Francisco choir that sang with Chris at a charity show recently I think.

Well actually mostly sticking to old Performances from other tours, and halftime show, I've only watched up&up from glastonbury. I haven't wanted to see a full concert from this tour. I do kinda want to know setlist though so I will know which ones will be left out. I'm super excited for the show. Ive been wanting to request a song, but I hate being on video so, I don't know if I'll get the courage to make a request. I also don't know which one to request. There's too many I want hear like Square One or warning sign.

CrPVCgAVMAI-ksl.jpg

:lol:

It's kinda crazy that there are increasingly more and more ppl who are becoming hardcore fans and knowing so much about their history and it just feels like a couple years ago that literally no one knew about Coldplay or hated them (or at least that's what it felt like to me). In school I actually used to be made fun of for loving them and now those same ppl like them now lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 12