✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Hello everyone,

i took some time off from here (at least from actively responding, I did take a few minutes of sneak peeks every few days to keep on top with what was going on) but I just wanted to say I'm back...missed this nice community !

@cp3176 - nice to have you back in the forum !

*retreats to read the approximately 42.001.360.000 posts that have been made between the moment she left and now*

• Like 9

Hello everyone,

i took some time off from here (at least from actively responding, I did take a few minutes of sneak peeks every few days to keep on top with what was going on) but I just wanted to say I'm back...missed this nice community !

*retreats to read the approximately 42.001.360.000 posts that have been made between the moment she left and now*

Nice to see you back as well :) I've been so busy as well with classes and homework, but hopefully I will have more free time this weekend to browse the forums!

• Like 4

around 6:00 when Jonny says "and i love these fellas" :freak::freak::freak:

TOO CUTE. I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE THE CUTE AH GEEZ :bomb:

Thanks for sharing ! It is refreshing to see that some radio hosts are still able to conduct in-depth interviews rather than laughing with Chris about his shoes or whether he prefers muffins or donuts for breakfast or "how did it feel to phone Beyonce" or something. Great interview, i wish it was longer. It's sad to hear Chris talk this way about X&Y, though. The earliest memory question was brilliant.

• Like 3

Well, I saw another Coldplay shirt about 5 minutes ago. I was walking back to my dorm from the library and saw an awesome one that said "Coldplay" in the old font and had a black and white picture of the band that looked to be from sometime around the AROBTTH or X&Y era.

I wanna transfer to this university

• Like 2

First of all, I'm happy @I ran away is back, we missed you!!!:dance:

Second, I saw this tweet and I'm not sure it'll be a good idea to tell her who HE is. Coldplay's creative director is the best in the world and I don't want the band to share him with everyone :p

[MEDIA=twitter]779360770656272388[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/loveisRepublic/status/779360770656272388?s=09

• Like 5

what!!! He lip syncs Clocks?! Lame!!

(btw, it was that performance that Coldplaying twitter posted recently, It's hard to explain, it was performance with just him, it began with him playing acoustic guitar then he played the piano, so yeah it was just him, no drums or guitar or anything else, maybe some backing tracks but that's it. Sure you know what I mean now :))

But I mean, that is seriously lame. I didn't know that. How do you know he lip syncs Clocks now? Because I still found some areas where he for sure didn't lip sync it, it wasn't good enough to be a pre recorded vocal track (unless he recorded one just for live performances...)

Like. No way. That really breaks my heart. I can't believe Chris Martin, once such an amazing vocalist, has to resort to mainstream pop tactics like autotune in studio versions and now lip syncing. I never though this day would come... what a bummer to know. Seems like they might just be falling further down the mainstream spiral of doom... :(

Like, come on Chris Martin. You don't need to lip sync!! Just try, don't be lazy with vocals! Ugh I mean if he actually lip syncs that really make my view of Coldplay go down further... they don't need that... I miss the days when that wasn't a thing...

Then again, he doesn't lip most tracks so I guess I can't be too too mad.

I know about the lip-sync mayhem, but autotune ? Where ?

I had a pretty awkward Coldplay moment today.

I was at work and there was really a lot of noise so I couldn't concentrate very well.

And as usual then I put in my earphones and listen to Coldplay.

So I did this afternoon, I put in my earphones, select Live 2003 concert and press play.

I thought the volume was really low because I couldn't hear much and I turned it up.

And then I see my collegues all looking at me with a face like "What the heck are you doing?".

Apparently I had my earphones in but I forgot to put the cable into my phone, so everyone could enjoy Live 2003.

And of course you all know which song is first and what happens when you put it on?

By the time that I had put up the volume pretty high Will was smashing the drums. :D

This is my personal nightmare. Ever since it happened to me many years ago on a train (with a classical piece, not Coldplay), I always check the connection. Often I even check that nothing gets through by already starting the music but still holding the earplugs in my hand (I have gotten a bit too paranoid, I know). Despite all this, it happened to me again last year when I came out of a supermarket and I played the beginning of Sweet Marianne for the street rather than for my ears. Luckily, there was only one person in the street.

• Like 5

Guest diogo_sg
Hello everyone,

Hey! Welcome back! Happy to see you here again [emoji4]

Unfortunately, I'm not feeling so well the last couple of days. It was slightly getting worse and I couldn't resist against it anymore so I just decided to listen to Coldplay again after a quite long time.

The song I chose is Atlas, I just can't describe how it feels like, they can me help me feel so, so, so much better and seeing the bright sides again just with one song...

I hope you will feel better soon, @Gideon_Mx ! Remember we at the Coldplaying forums are always there for you !

• Like 2

The Coldplaying community is a family in a way, and this thread is like the Family Room of our house :). Here we have a lot of conversations going on at the same time, with people talking over each other & welcoming each other home.

I don't visit here a lot, but I do prefer the basement where there are lots of games :laugh1:

• Like 8

The Coldplaying community is a family in a way, and this thread is like the Family Room of our house :). Here we have a lot of conversations going on at the same time, with people talking over each other & welcoming each other home.

I don't visit here a lot, but I do prefer the basement where there are lots of games :laugh1:

Good analogy!

• Like 3

Guest diogo_sg

This is so lovely [emoji7]

This is my personal nightmare. Ever since it happened to me many years ago on a train (with a classical piece, not Coldplay), I always check the connection. Often I even check that nothing gets through by already starting the music but still holding the earplugs in my hand (I have gotten a bit too paranoid, I know). Despite all this, it happened to me again last year when I came out of a supermarket and I played the beginning of Sweet Marianne for the street rather than for my ears. Luckily, there was only one person in the street.

It never happened to me in public luckily but I do that all the time as well! I'm so scared I always double check and don't put my earplugs in before starting the music lol

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

Heyy welcome back!!

So glad to see you here again.:loveshower:

Visiting Coldplaying always feels like coming home even though there might not be time to check every thread.:dance:

• Like 2

Lately I've been wearing my Coldplay tshirt around along with the love button not only out of the fan pride but because they're bat signals for Coldplay fans. I didn't expect it but so far a few people have come up to me about the band and we talked about the concert or they just liked the shirt and button. The unfortunate part is that I'm the only deeply devoted fan where I am and everyone else is just casual but otherwise it's just great to meet people that actually admit to liking them, cause it seems like a rarity sometimes.

• Like 10

Nice to see you back as well :) I've been so busy as well with classes and homework, but hopefully I will have more free time this weekend to browse the forums!

yeah me too i've been quite busy this past few days. 1 month to go and finally semester break! By the way, it's so hard to find coldplay related stuffs here. it's making me very sad. i cant even find a single coldplay poster in our local online shop. (if only i could order posters from Amazon)

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

Hello there:drinking: welcome back! hoping to see more posts from you! (i'm actually new here :blush::lol:)

• Like 2

Hello everyone,

Welcome back! :D

Also GUYS OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!

I JUST RECEIVED A MAIL FROM GLOBAL CITIZEN!!! I WON TWO TICKETS TO THE FESTIVAL AHHHHH I'M LOSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW!!! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I GET TO SEE THEM LIVE AHHHHHHHH DREAM COME TRUE OMG I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD ACTUALLY WIN AHHHHH I CAN'T EVEN D: OMG OMG OMG MY MOM HEARD ME SCREECHING AND THOUGHT I FELL DOWN AND HURT MYSELF OR SOMETHING XD I CAN'T STOP JUMPING UP AND DOWN XDDD I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO EXPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

• Like 16

I JUST RECEIVED A MAIL FROM GLOBAL CITIZEN!!! I WON TWO TICKETS TO THE FESTIVAL AHHHHH I'M LOSING MY SHIT RIGHT NOW!!! OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I GET TO SEE THEM LIVE AHHHHHHHH DREAM COME TRUE OMG I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD ACTUALLY WIN AHHHHH I CAN'T EVEN D: OMG OMG OMG MY MOM HEARD ME SCREECHING AND THOUGHT I FELL DOWN AND HURT MYSELF OR SOMETHING XD I CAN'T STOP JUMPING UP AND DOWN XDDD I FEEL LIKE I'M GOING TO EXPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT!!!

Wow! That is so awesome!! Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Congratulations!!!!!!!! :D I hope you have an amazing time! :awesome:

• Like 3