✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Another Coldception!

Today I had a Christmas-themed English lesson with my favourite teacher and she decided to talk with us about the overplayed Christmas songs. She told that she hates All I want for Christmas is you but she really enjoyed the version of it that James Corden made with his guests, including Chris. And then she played it! She knows that I'm a crazy Coldplay fan and she laughed at me when she saw me smiling when Chris appeared on the screen [emoji1] [emoji173]

• Like 3

Hey New York City Coldplayers, just read this on Twitter:

[MEDIA=twitter]811701047009878020[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplay/status/811701047009878020

Maybe you can spontaneously make it :)

my sister and i were talking about it, but she has stuff to do tonight and we're two hours away from the city :sad:

plus it looks like the tickets online are sold out? i know they said there'll be tickets at the door but it's too far for us to get there not knowing for certain we could get in :P

I went Christmas shopping today and ran into way too many Co-ldplay-incidences:

- Metal Flower of Life pendant in store

- huge colourless Flower of Life sign on some shop door my bus passed

- heard Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas in a shop, and thought it sounds "wrong" (for me, only the Chris version is the correct one :p)

- heard a song that sounded familiar in the supermarket and then realized it is one of the songs the guys sing in the Christmas Message 2004 (the one that begins with 'Christmas Time....'

• Like 6

I don't know where to post this but one of our lovely coldplayers is celebrating her birthday @flockofbirds222 I wish you the best and a day full of coldceptions! :party::)

Happy birthday @flockofbirds222! Have an "Amazing Day"!!!!!!! And thanks @alisbe for bringing this to my attention!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

Aww thank you both so much!!! I didn't really have any Coldceptions yet but my day really is amazing, mainly thanks to all you lovely Coldplayers!:heart:

• Like 2