✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

This new live session is so good... I especially like Yellow & AOAL. I listened to the whole recording about 10 times today while wrapping up Christmas gifts :)

Oh, and I was buying a present for my mum today and 2000 miles was played in a shop! Unfortunately, it was the original version but it made me happy anyway :)

• Like 6

Hey, the emojis are back! Great to see! :)

(Hopefully these are just temporary though, and I think they are since there isn't a lot of them.... I vastly prefer the original emojis... Oh well, better than those glitched things that popped up before today... :))

I had a thought: What would a Coldplayer from between the AROBTTH and X&Y eras think if they saw a small section of a video from today of a party where HFTW was playing? But they wouldn't know unless they could pick up on CM's voice or seen the song title really small somewhere along with artist name. I know it's impossible but it's fun to think of these things... For the older Coldplayers they've gradually been brought into a more mainstream sound to Coldplay, so even though some people still hate them for that it still wouldn't be as bad as some freak occurence just like what I mentioned. Honestly I would pay so much money to see their reactions after watching the video and being told that's what Coldplay would sound like in a little over a decade LOL

• Like 5

Did I mention how much I love the Christmas theme here?

My avatar looks like it would reach for the candy cane.

@iamsue looks like the candy cane is stuck in the poor dog's eye.

Chris is wearing a candy cane hat on @Nie s avatar.

And @TheSavage_ looks like it comes out of his ear!

There are many more examples.

:D :D :D

What has been seen cannot be unseen!

• Like 2

I think I didn't get this email because they don't ship to Mexico : unamused:

Oh I'm sorry. In my opinion, I dont think it looks that nice...I would much rather have one where the flower is offset like the shirts Jonny wears.

Meeee!

I think it's really pretty and I really want it .....but wow, it's expensive:neutral::broken_heart:

Yeah $60 is kinda pushing it

• Like 2

Oh I'm sorry. In my opinion, I dont think it looks that nice...I would much rather have one where the flower is offset like the shirts Jonny wears.

Yeah $60 is kinda pushing it

I just wanted to get that email saying I'm a big Coldplay fan haha. It’s too expensive and you're right, it's not that nice. I like the design, the color it's horrible.

• Like 1

To be honest, I think the pullover is ugly...also, if it's an exclusive offer for big Coldplay fans on Spotify one would hope it's something at a reduced rate. Instead it's a really expensive pullover, I don't think this is a thank you to Coldplay listeners on Spotify, I think that's just one more marketing ploy to make money...sad but true :-/

• Like 3