✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I think I understood a Coldplay line I hadn't really grasped for the first time today. Sorry, long post ahead !

See, I have this difficult person in my life who I really care a lot about, but who always causes me pain because this person carelessly tramples on people's feelings including mine and always picks fights with me...

After another pointless conflict yesterday (worst NYE ever, thanks a lot for that final kick, 2016) that fortunately got resolved today, I thought: what if next time a conflict arises, you just react paradoxically. Instead being in the role of the antagonist to this person and hence reacting in a predictable way, just react with the opposite: by staying calm and showing love, such as smiling, giving a hug or something. I know that takes a lot of self-restraint if the other person provokes you, but I am sure this attitude can be learned. And maybe eventually this reaction will leave an impression on the other person and calm down this person too.

And as I thought about my new strategy, I suddenly thought of that line: "My heart is my gun." I didn't like this line from Army of One before because I think I misinterpreted it and it sounded a bit violent to me, but today I think I first grasped what Chris meant to say. You can actually fight back by showing and giving love and kindness. My heart is my gun.

Brilliant ! That's a good lesson to us all. Thanks.

• Like 3

I just watched the London fireworks.

Around 08:50 they are using a tiny fragment of ASFOS remixed with Space Oddity.

Although it's quite short, I really like it.

What do you think?

Thats actually the Hardwell Remix of ASFOS!

• Like 2

I think I understood a Coldplay line I hadn't really grasped for the first time today. Sorry, long post ahead !

See, I have this difficult person in my life who I really care a lot about, but who always causes me pain because this person carelessly tramples on people's feelings including mine and always picks fights with me...

After another pointless conflict yesterday (worst NYE ever, thanks a lot for that final kick, 2016) that fortunately got resolved today, I thought: what if next time a conflict arises, you just react paradoxically. Instead being in the role of the antagonist to this person and hence reacting in a predictable way, just react with the opposite: by staying calm and showing love, such as smiling, giving a hug or something. I know that takes a lot of self-restraint if the other person provokes you, but I am sure this attitude can be learned. And maybe eventually this reaction will leave an impression on the other person and calm down this person too.

And as I thought about my new strategy, I suddenly thought of that line: "My heart is my gun." I didn't like this line from Army of One before because I think I misinterpreted it and it sounded a bit violent to me, but today I think I first grasped what Chris meant to say. You can actually fight back by showing and giving love and kindness. My heart is my gun.

Whoa, I just noticed this post got 15 likes. I don't think anything else I posted on Coldplaying ever got that many likes...thanks :) The Love seems to be strong at Coldplaying !

• Like 8

Today is one of our members birthday!

Happy Birthday Sarah!! @coolvivalavidafan ! She is so sweet , kind and so funny !

She loves Chris soooo much!

Have an amazing day and an incredible year ahead!! @coolvivalavidafan

Thank you so much for being so kind and so sweet!! Sarah !! :D

Love,

Shreya

Happy Birthday @coolvivalavidafan !!!:party:

I hope you will have a spectacular day!:heart:

What do you think?

Wow, this makes me want to go to London for New Year's eve next year:heart_eyes:

And the fact that they used Coldplay makes me so happy, really like the the remix:)

• Like 3

A while ago, I was watching this music channel on television and heard something familiar

4174efff037015623754baea7610c99c.jpg

And one more thing: I play this game which is called "Trivia Crack" on mobile and there was a question that was very unusual, or better said, very rare!

4d82b2a1af2d03d75c452fe4b5af7b2d.jpg

The question was: To which band does the song 'Glass Of Water' belong?' HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE :D

• Like 5

Happy birthday, Sarah (@coolvivalavidafan)!!

Is it just me or has there been an abnormal amount of spam at the forums the last few days?

I haven't noticed it so much... Probably because I haven't been super active but oh well. I've noticed random spam posts from time to time but not a lot recently... But if I do see anyway I will report [emoji4]

What do you think?

Sounds sweet but I did see someone else mention it was the Hardwell remix...

Whoa, I just noticed this post got 15 likes. I don't think anything else I posted on Coldplaying ever got that many likes...thanks :) The Love seems to be strong at Coldplaying !

Woahhhh, that's the highest like count on Coldplaying I've ever seen of anyone! Congratulations! [emoji4][emoji1]

A while ago, I was watching this music channel on television and heard something familiar

4174efff037015623754baea7610c99c.jpg

And one more thing: I play this game which is called "Trivia Crack" on mobile and there was a question that was very unusual, or better said, very rare!

4d82b2a1af2d03d75c452fe4b5af7b2d.jpg

The question was: To which band does the song 'Glass Of Water' belong?' HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE :D

That is really lucky, I've only heard Clocks and Viva la Vida on Stingray Radio before. Then again the channel you have on isn't one that is put on here so... Yeah.

That question must be incredibly rare, only a few playing would know that one..

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

maybe they are trying to get a head start on the Biggest Spammer 2017 award :joy:

I thought the same thing tbh. Great minds once again!

There is and I'm having fun reporting them. [emoji14]

Same here, except it may be more fun for you than me XD

• Like 1

Getting caught up in the 16 Personalities stuff. Here are my guesses what the band are. I don't know them personally but read Matt's great book and am guessing based on the things I've heard.

Chris: ENFP-T

Johnny: ESFJ-A

Will: ESTP-A

Guy: ISFP or ISTP-A

Phil: ESTJ-A

My wild guesses, Phil's based mostly on role, Guy's on his willingness to challenge Chris, varied interests outside music but uncertain due to collecting fast cars, LOL! Johnny based on steadiness, congeniality, ability to get along with everyone and Will on playing multiple instruments and interest in sports (re-charging around people, like Johhny, and past thrill-seeking behavior).

What does everyone else think? Would love to hear things I don't know about them that would suggest different styles. This is fun!! I geek-out on assessments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8