✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

@guy42 , I'm still wondering, how did you manage to get that old Coldplaying emoji ??!

A lot of the emojis can be found on this site.

Here are some that are not there:

angry

awesome

bliss

cake

cheesy

cool

clap

cry

dance

dazzled

drinking

embarrassed

escaping

escaping2

facepalm

fingersx

grin

hug

huskyhug

innocent

kiss

laugh1

loveshower

no

nod

omgomg

shrug

smiley1a

thumbsup

tongue

undecided

whatever

wink-1

wtf

• Like 3

I'm wondering if we'll we have coldplaying awards this year. You know, I want to start my campaign to win the African embassador award second year in a row :p
Haha ! About the awards, first I was a bit bummed because I wanted to vote for the DLIBYH thread as best non-Coldplay thread, but then again I am relieved I cannot be voted "Biggest spammer" once again :P
  • Like 5

I'm watching How We Saw The World which I recorded a while ago on Sky + and during Politik, Chris said it's March 2006. I can't believe that show was recorded 10 years ago!

Also, my Brother said it's going to be minus 3 degrees, so I said "So cold, so cold". I'm making him watch How We Saw The World by the way x

x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

Haha ! About the awards, first I was a bit bummed because I wanted to vote for the DLIBYH thread as best non-Coldplay thread, but then again I am relieved I cannot be voted "Biggest spammer" once again :p

Haha although this time I'd vote for someone who disappeared for some months and then came back to quote posts using colors, you all know who he is :p

• Like 4

Haha although this time I'd vote for someone who disappeared for some months and then came back to quote posts using colors, you all know who he is :p

Yeah, his comments are very very VERY elaborate (but always fun to read) :P

So did you just admit you voted for me last year, hmm ? :D

• Like 1

Yeah, his comments are very very VERY elaborate (but always fun to read) :p

So did you just admit you voted for me last year, hmm ? :D

The truth is...

I don't remember if I voted for that category :D maybe yes, maybe not, we'll never know :p

• Like 1

Haha ! About the awards, first I was a bit bummed because I wanted to vote for the DLIBYH thread as best non-Coldplay thread, but then again I am relieved I cannot be voted "Biggest spammer" once again :p

I know it is just for fun but nah from the time you've been on this forum you make it so interactive and fun :)

• Like 2

Hello coldplayers :blush: I have a random question...Does anybody know what the setlist is for the upcoming New Years Eve concert in Abu Dubai? Also, Will we be able to live stream the concert?

We don't know it, but I'm sure it'll be similar to the previous shows where they only change songs on the B and C stage. And I don't think there will be a livestream unless someone decides to periscope it.

• Like 1

What exactly are those awards?? I heard people talking about it but I wasn't there yet last year...

Here there are some tweets about the awards from last year

[MEDIA=twitter]677703278587703297[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/677703278587703297

[MEDIA=twitter]680865258102206466[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/680865258102206466?s=09

• Like 1