✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Here there are some tweets about the awards from last year

[MEDIA=twitter]677703278587703297[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/677703278587703297

[MEDIA=twitter]680865258102206466[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/680865258102206466?s=09

Thank you!! This sounds so fun, how sad that it seems we don't have that this year...

Guest diogo_sg
I'm in a store, and Strawberry Swing just played! I have never heard it played anywhere in the real world!!

"the real world" [emoji28]

Roll on :party: Jan. 1st :party: so I can open my new Coldplay calendar. :sleeping: Bored waiting.:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Which "calendar" do you mean? Or Is it this poster that is available in the store?

I might want to order a real Coldplay calendar with pages if this is available!

Dear coldplayers, I just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year!! Hope all your dreams come true during next year!

I also wanted to say that discovering this community has been one of the best things that happened to me in 2017. This has been a very tough year for me, but Coldplay and Coldplaying have made my life a little bit lighter, so thank you all for making that possible :)

Hope next year bring us more wonderful CP moments to share! See you soon guys ;)

• Like 14

I want to wish you a wonderful 2017! I had a great 2016 because all of you were there :) and 2017 will be even better. I've already planned some things for next year, of course Coldplay is among those things and I can't wait to share that with you! I hope 2017 is a great one and that everything you've planned turns out the way you want them to be. My dear coldplayers, good things are coming your way in the new year for being an amazing community! Viva La Vida, Vivan los coldplayers y Viva Coldplay! Happy New Year!!!!:party:

• Like 11

Happy New Year to the world and the Coldplaying forums ! 2016 was/is (still more than 24 hrs left where I am at the moment) a devastating year both privately, emotionally, for me and on a global level. For me personally, it was also a year of contrasts - the highs were very high (Coldplay concerts included) and the lows abysmally low. As fo the global level, well, the world was never peaceful but when I recently watched the news again I kept thinking, wow, I don't recognize this planet anymore, have I missed something?

I always keep thinking 2017 can't get any worse, don't panic. In fact, due to 2016 being so horrible, chances are extremely high that 2017 will be better ! I hope the world will be a better place, and I hope to become a better person. And maybe find happiness somehow. Happiness is probably in the end an inside choice that you can consciously make if you only have a strong enough willpower, I think....?

Anyway, New Year's Eve is every year an emotional date, you look back and project into the future....I wish you all from the bottom of my heart that you will bring this year to an end and go into 2017 confidently and knowing it can only get better ! Don't look back, the future belongs to us ! And if we want to, we can live in a beautiful world, yeah we do, yeah we do !

• Like 11

I'm in a store, and Strawberry Swing just played! I have never heard it played anywhere in the real world!!

Cool ! I once heard it in a supermarket...

On a related note, I went skiing today for the first time in my life, and naturally fell down a lot. In fact, I wasn't able to do it at all, and especially braking never really worked for me :( On my final round of the day l I tried hard not to end with another fall, but nope, I fell again and this time even crashed through the rope fence marking the boundary of the trail and slid into off-trail area. :pensive:

While I was still trying to get up (not easy with skis on !!), I suddenly heard a familiar melody from the nearby skilift that was playing loud music. Couldn't place it for a moment, but then I heard "Lovers, keep on the road you're on..." and I got so excited. Lovers in Japan on a ski resort playlist ! And it was even the Osaka Sun remix !

Now that was perfect timing for the song :D

Ski-ers, keep on the trail you're on :P

• Like 9

Happy New Year to all of you! At first thought 2016 seems to have been rude to all of us and that is true, but if I really consider what it was like for me there were many good things that came out of it. I joined you guys here at Coldplaying this year, I saw Coldplay live for the very first time, I became vegan with the support of some Coldplayers (thank you!), I learned a ton of things from all you guys. It's easy to look back and say "I'm so done with this year" and just hope that the next one will be better, but let's dedicate ourselves to bettering ourselves and the world around us. Let's try to pursue justice and spread peace everywhere we go so that 2017 can be a little better. "You have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure!"

• Like 13

For me, 2016 was a year with ups and some downs too.

When I look back, there were negative things going on, close to me and a bit further away, but there were also many positive things: happyness, fun, good riddles, good music and friendship.

I experienced an AOAL by going to London and Amsterdam to see Coldplay. [emoji445]

And to my own surprise I have joined 2 Coldplaying singing projects. [emoji4]

I can say that being one of the Coldplayers in this wonderful community, has made 2016 a great year.

And I can only wish that 2017 will have all the possitive things of 2016 and even more.

Happy new year! [emoji322]

• Like 12

Happy New Year everyone!! :party:

I hope you will have an amazing one and thanks for making this year great, despite its negative experiences it was still one of the best years ever for me.

Mainly because I became a part of the Coldplay fandom, you really changed my life. Thank you all so much for being so amazing, nice and supportive, I love this fandom probably just as much as I love Coldplay themselves.

And I also saw Coldplay for the first time in my life, which was definitely one of the best experiences I've ever had. I learned so incredibly much about life and myself this year, and there's so much left to learn and explore for next year. Coldplay really made me a better person, they gave me an entirely different view at the world. I became a much more optimistic and happy person this year and I feel like I have finally find my home among all my other fellow Coldplayers:heart:

• Like 11

Happy New Year everyone!! :party:

I hope you will have an amazing one and thanks for making this year great, despite its negative experiences it was still one of the best years ever for me.

Mainly because I became a part of the Coldplay fandom, you really changed my life. Thank you all so much for being so amazing, nice and supportive, I love this fandom probably just as much as I love Coldplay themselves.

And I also saw Coldplay for the first time in my life, which was definitely one of the best experiences I've ever had. I learned so incredibly much about life and myself this year, and there's so much left to learn and explore for next year. Coldplay really made me a better person, they gave me an entirely different view at the world. I became a much more optimistic and happy person this year and I feel like I have finally find my home among all my other fellow Coldplayers:heart:

***I agree with so much of your message. Coldplay certainly affects my life too.... in a very positive way. Just wearing my LOVE badge reminds me to try and be a better person.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone and thanks for your great company in 2016.... long may it continue !

• Like 9

On a related note, I went skiing today for the first time in my life, and naturally fell down a lot. In fact, I wasn't able to do it at all, and especially braking never really worked for me :( On my final round of the day l I tried hard not to end with another fall, but nope, I fell again and this time even crashed through the rope fence marking the boundary of the trail and slid into off-trail area. :pensive:

While I was still trying to get up (not easy with skis on !!), I suddenly heard a familiar melody from the nearby skilift that was playing loud music. Couldn't place it for a moment, but then I heard "Lovers, keep on the road you're on..." and I got so excited. Lovers in Japan on a ski resort playlist ! And it was even the Osaka Sun remix !

That's so cool! I went snowboarding once, and it was very traumatizing, so I am never going again. It's a shame since I live so close to many famous ski resorts and all my friends ski and snowboard!

• Like 2

I think you discovered the trick to a better 2017 for all of us in your skiing: When you fall, get back up...and don't ever give up! Hope you had fun anyway and are not too bruised from your experience. I also want to thank everyone here for shining the light on my dark 2016. You are a wonderful group of people and I love that I know you are always here to share stories, solve Coldplay puzzles and cheer for our favorite band. I agree that 2017 can only look up. And if it doesn't, well, we all have each other!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Guest diogo_sg

Remixes of AOAL and HFTW were played by the DJ at the party I was at last night. Many people sang along while dancing!