Hehe I found all 5! Oh and I also found Waldo

same :awesome: although it took me a few minutes to find Will :P

I just found this on the Internet - Where is Waldo, Coldplay Edition :D

Nice idea, whoever made this :D

[MEDIA=imgur]Vwgyh4Q[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: http://imgur.com/Vwgyh4Q

Found them! it was easier than I thought :D

AAWWWWWW Christmas Theme on the forum! Absolutely loving it

Me too! As I'm not waiting for snow to fall in coldplaying, it finally feel like Christmas ;)

Had two indirect Coldplay reminders today,

1. saw a puzzle with a Flower of Life pattern on a Christmas market

2. came across a video that used an excerpt from the same Muhammad Ali speech used by Coldplay (the last 2 sentences)

This might sound nerdy, but I like puzzles. I might have to hunt a Flower of Life one down x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

I finally got my Spotify statistics!

The top tracks are not really that important because I don't skip most of the Coldplay songs, so they pretty much could have picked any 3 and called them the top 3.

ea423491326eb29b32d09fe726cd7890.jpg

Hey look, I'm in the top 1% of Coldplay fans!! Doesn't surprise me. And I'm not quite sure what Rihanna is doing there because I literally have the 4 versions of Princess of China and thats it.

bfa5e6a1251ad15bf90d7cf06a70d0d1.jpg

• Like 7

All right, rest of the "interview" was crap though imho...what the hell did I just listen to ? Those two hosts can talk their dirty stuff on public radio without Chris sitting next to them, right ? What a waste of his time...

it was definitely not a conventional interview :p though i'd honestly rather listen to that than ten minutes of Chris having to talk about what it was like to perform the Superbowl and work with Beyonce (which is also a waste of him time i think :lol:)

• Like 1

Midweek random Coldplay moments

-Yesterday I was watching Live 2012 and I almost missed the gas service was outside ringing the doorbell :D and the ticket said they sold me 42 liters

- Today I listened to Princess Of China at a clothing store

- I've just watched the episode of the Simpsons where Coldplay made an appearance.

- I've just voted for Coldplay on a Mexican poll to know who gave us the best concert in 2016. I)f you want to vote here it is the link http://www.sopitas.com/701815-vota-cuales-fueron-los-mejores-conciertos-del-2016/ :)

• Like 3

When you come home after a stressful and nerve-wracking day, and you find THIS waiting for you !!! :D

I can't believe this is in my room right now !

20161215_145154-1.thumb.jpg.1b03767e9e739f5cb5c8c260937a45a0.jpg

And it's my favorite of the three motifs too, I was always hoping to get that one !!

(gonna put it in the appropriate thread with more details soon, too)

• Like 11

I had a Coldplay dream last night!!

It started out with Coldplay coming to record a music video at my university for their new single from the Kaleidoscope EP. I didn't know they were coming to record a video until I rode my bike over to a building and I saw Debs and Phil and all four band members! I talked to them, and they let me listen to the new single, and it sounded pretty good! They then asked if I wanted to be in their music video, and I said yes! They needed a whole bunch of people, but they said I could be at the front. They handed out 10-foot long streamers of all different colors, and everyone lined up in order of color: red, orange, yellow, etc. The song started, and the band started running throughout the campus and we followed holding our streamers so they would fly in the wind behind us. Overall, it was a pretty good video! There was more to the dream, but I can't remember it all.

• Like 7

When you come home after a stressful and nerve-wracking day, and you find THIS waiting for you !!! :D

[ATTACH=full]6396[/ATTACH]

And it's my favorite of the three motifs too, I was always hoping to get that one !!

WOW.

I'm glad that it got home safe. [emoji4]

• Like 1

ahhhh i'm so happy you finally got it!!! :dance:

before they sent them out, i made a joke to my friends that i would get the one that is just a bunch of circles and it did happen. so we both must have some sort of psychic Coldplay powers :laugh3:

• Like 6

2rfgba0.jpg

last time Chris posted songs on twitter people weren't super thrilled with his picks. thoughts on this round? :P

Immortal by J Cole ft. Jay Z - Alright. I expected much worse when I saw that name but it actually wasn't too bad. The song it sampled though is much better in its original form though. No need to throw on a boring uninspired recycled beat on top. It's even worse because he had to sample someone else's song and couldn't think of anything better himself. At least you could do something interesting with it, which he did not (looking for a real remix people? "Magnets" remix by Jon Hopkins, original song by Disclosure ft. Lorde. LIT.) 2.9 stars/5

Come With Me Now by Kongos - Pretty good actually. I forgot about this song for a while, I don't know how. I was confused and thought it would be some boring electropop song but I got surprised when I heard it was one of my long forgotten songs... Nice song. Unique. Not spectacular but good. 3.6 stars/5

Numb by Sons of Sonix ft. Melanie C - I like it. Not anything too spectacular, but I generally like this style of music unlike many on the forum. It's that new sort of 2016 house style with catchy choruses falling between the massive soaring EDM bass drops of 2012 and before or so and the less energetic but more catchy choruses of the years following, that also features this new sound that sounds like a vocal processed wayyyyy beyond recognition and used as the melodic element of the chorus/bass drop section/whatever you wanna call it. I listen to BPM on SiriusXM satellite radio and a lot of the music on there sounds somewhat like this, yet it's also different. The sounds used in this track sound pretty unique even compared to the rest of this style of music nowadays. They also did a great job with the panning, you can actually notice some of the rhythmic elements in some points jump from the left to right channel and back. I give them props for that. For how much I actually like it, I know of more of this new 2016 style house songs and I like them much more but this is still good. To be honest I really wish the EDM scene right around 2012 would come back, those songs sounded absolutely beauteous with the flood of goosebumps you get along with the beat drop (best example I can think of is "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia) but as with everything music changes. Oh well, music in 2016 in general has been a comeback from 2015 and maybe 2014 in my opinion. It's gotten better. 3.6 stars/5

Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits - The best of his selection. I dig that 70s/80s soft rock style, and overall it's such a beautiful song. Love the guitar part, the drum, the subtle yet effective bass, the vocal... it all works so well together. The song flows so well. Songs like these prove you don't need electronic elements to make a masterpiece in a song (I'm sure we all know that very well already). Beautiful stripped down effectiveness. Not really much more to say. Keeping it simple is a good thing. 3.9 stars/5

Stay Another Day by East 17 - Also a very touching and gorgeous selection. I enjoy the '90s ballad-y style pop songs like this, despite the lyrics being a bit cringy at times. Sounds a bit dense in some sections, but that's the nature of some of these songs I guess... Still like it a lot. 3.7 stars/5

I thought I'd hear much worse music, glad I got (to an extent) pleasently surprised! :)

• Like 1

OMG it's so beautiful! I'm glad you finally have it in your hands, well room :)

I had a Coldplay dream last night!!

It started out with Coldplay coming to record a music video at my university for their new single from the Kaleidoscope EP. I didn't know they were coming to record a video until I rode my bike over to a building and I saw Debs and Phil and all four band members! I talked to them, and they let me listen to the new single, and it sounded pretty good! They then asked if I wanted to be in their music video, and I said yes! They needed a whole bunch of people, but they said I could be at the front. They handed out 10-foot long streamers of all different colors, and everyone lined up in order of color: red, orange, yellow, etc. The song started, and the band started running throughout the campus and we followed holding our streamers so they would fly in the wind behind us. Overall, it was a pretty good video! There was more to the dream, but I can't remember it all.

This is such cool dream!

• Like 2

Midweek random Coldplay moments

-Yesterday I was watching Live 2012 and I almost missed the gas service was outside ringing the doorbell :D and the ticket said they sold me 42 liters

- Today I listened to Princess Of China at a clothing store

- I've just watched the episode of the Simpsons where Coldplay made an appearance.

- I've just voted for Coldplay on a Mexican poll to know who gave us the best concert in 2016. I)f you want to vote here it is the link http://www.sopitas.com/701815-vota-cuales-fueron-los-mejores-conciertos-del-2016/ :)

Update: after not being mentioned in the poll then added and staying in the last place, Coldplay ended in the 8th position. http://www.sopitas.com/702113-estos-son-los-10-conciertos-del-2016-por-los-que-ustedes-votaron/