✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Supermarket shopping and 'Christmas Lights' was playing. I had to hang around ( quietly singing) in the doorway until it finished.

Also,reading a fashion magazine in the hairdresser's, and there was a pic of a jumper with the title 'and it was all yellow'.

These little things mean so much to us Coldplayers. :)

• Like 5

Happy birthday @flockofbirds222

@flockofbirds222 Happy birthday! I hope you will have a wonderful year with many lovely events, Coldplay being a big part of that :D!

happy birthday to @flockofbirds222 :D

Aww thank you all so much!!!:D:heart:

How funny, I just saw a train with the destination of the city that @flockofbirds222 lives in and had to think of her...and now i come on her and read it's her birthday ! :)

Happy Birthday !!

Wow haha what a coincidence!! Thank you so much!!!:heart::)

• Like 1

If you may recall, I posted last year that my last song of 2015 and my first song of 2016 was Yellow live 2012. I attempted to redo that earlier then I realised it was Christmas and not the new year! (can't believe I even switched those two) :laughing: I did screenshot it playing on my phone, and my screen flashed right when all the instruments came banging in.

• Like 2

Merry Christmas all around !

Most of us are with our families right now, but in case one of you is, for whatever reason, alone and maybe a bit depressed, there is this Christmas "album" with Coldplay songs and covers you might wanna listen to while celebrating Christmas on your own. Originally made it for the Listening Party.

Download it here:

https://mega.nz/#!PdRRDA6L!60rCnZxA6IisRkjn6-KXeNF2EqwBwSaTt0SF6AUKhzU

May all your troubles soon be gone !

• Like 11

Merry Christmas all around !

Most of us are with our families right now, but in case one of you is, for whatever reason, alone and maybe a bit depressed, there is this Christmas "album" with Coldplay songs and covers you might wanna listen to while celebrating Christmas on your own. Originally made it for the Listening Party.

Download it here:

https://mega.nz/#!PdRRDA6L!60rCnZxA6IisRkjn6-KXeNF2EqwBwSaTt0SF6AUKhzU

May all your troubles soon be gone !

Thank you! Very thoughtful

• Like 2

Merry Christmas to everyone! :) My Christmas has already been great,today we had turned on the radio which is in the living room and I was in a different room but I heard a familiar sound coming and I told my mom to stop what she was saying for a minute because I wanted to hear what song was playing and guess what song it was! Christmas lights :blush: It's the first time I've heard it on the radio and it made my Christmas even better :) Hope everyone has a great time today :heart:

EDIT: And now,half an hour later, the same radio station is playing "A Sky Full of Stars" :grinning: They must really like Coldplay!

• Like 8

Sorry that I'm so late with this. I hope your birthday was an amazing day for you @flockofbirds222 ! :party:

And of course to everyone, merry Christmas and happy holidays :)

(Still waiting for the snow to fall, it doesn't really feel like Christmas at all..........................)

Happy birthday @flockofbirds222 smiley1a.gif

And happy late birthday to @flockofbirds222!

Also belated happy birthday to @flockofbirds222! :)

Thank you all so much!! [emoji173]

• Like 3