✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

We're gonna need a picture of that! (Or well I do cause I envy those shoes)

Maybe you'll get a picture sometime later. (By the way, I would be jealous too if I were someone else :D)

Today I went to my local Christmas market.

I saw a girl wearing a backpack with the sentence "If you love me, let me know" printed on it.

Reminded me of a certain song which I really adore.

And @Gideon_Mx : I love your shoes!

Thanks! I love them too ! :)

• Like 1

So you a know I told you guys my colleague asked me which Coldplay song I think relates most to my time working where I'm about to leave? Well I've told him it's The Scientist because "Nobody said it was easy" and also "Let's go back to the start" because I want to go back to the start and it's important to do that with patients (I work in mental health). My colleague then started playing the video aloud to the entire office and included the link in his reply to my goodbye email to the team so everyone would see the link. Hopefully they'll listen to the best band in the world [emoji39] [emoji173] [emoji172] [emoji171] [emoji170] x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 3

I received my annual Spotify statistics today.

Surprise, surprise ;-)

[ATTACH]6375[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6376[/ATTACH]

Ooh I can't wait to get those again...don't you get an email about it?

Edit: Oh wait I see it in the app now, but it's only a playlist....how did you get to where you took that screenshot?

Ooh I can't wait to get those again...don't you get an email about it?

Edit: Oh wait I see it in the app now, but it's only a playlist....how did you get to where you took that screenshot?

I got it via email this morning. It contained a link which lead me to the page.

You're right, in the app is only the personal 2016 playlist.

It seems that it's only available with the link.

2rfgba0.jpg

last time Chris posted songs on twitter people weren't super thrilled with his picks. thoughts on this round? :P

Hmmm...... I do like the new tracks by J Cole personally, but Come with Me now is an obnoxious rendition of one of my favorite genres--like the whole song he just yells "come with me now" it is the EDM format applied to soul rock/southern rock. That Melanie C tracks is kinda just okay indie house. Love Dire Straits always! And the East 17 is kinda hilarious choice, but it is a catch song and good (ironically).

As always, Chris' picks have me completely divided. He has a taste for bad indie-pop in my opinion when that is one of the richest new genres.

• Like 1

i forgot to mention this, but i also had a Coldplay dream last night :surprised: or they were in my dream i should say :P

~DREAM~

at first i was in a line to buy a bus ticket, but then that line somehow transformed into a grocery store checkout conveyor belt and i was on the side opposite the customers (but not as a cashier, just standing in the middle of the line). and then suddenly that disappeared and there was a line ahead of me that was to get into a Coldplay gig?? and Chris, Guy and Will were there (not sure where Jonny was), just chillin' among the fans. there were maybe only twenty or so people there, but no one seemed to realize the boys were Coldplay except for me? some of my friends showed up while the line was still in place, but then people started going in through this door, including the Coldplay boys. i and my friends didn't go in because we didn't have tickets and weren't actually there for the gig... but i think the area we were in where everyone was waiting turned into the seating for the gig??? because then we were still in the same area but in stands and all of these people were around us. and then Chris walked by again to go into the door (don't know when he even came back out :lol:). first he stopped and was just kinda looking over the crowd, who again seemed oblivious to members of Coldplay as if they didn't even know who was in Coldplay :rolleyes: the only other people who seemed remotely interested was this group of three or four girls across the room from us, who started shouting at Chris to give them attention, so then me and my two friends shouted at him to give us attention instead and we started something of a mini fan war :P

but at this point Chris was standing at the top of a set of stairs by the door he needed to get into and he was like doing weird yoga poses??? like he was bent over sort of backwards and twisted around at the same time... and then i woke up. i think my brain was concerned that he might get too close to the edge of the stairs and fall or else somehow break himself doing that pose, so i woke myself up as a precaution :P

Yeah, pretty much matches the description of a mushroom trip :O :p

This video made my day ! Not the actual proposal, but the, errrm, situation before that :D

(although I feel very sorry for the way the other lady got sent off the stage by Chris, was not so nice, although I know Chris was just his humourous self and didn't want to be hurting)

[MEDIA=twitter]807197467502592000[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/ColdplayAtlas/status/807197467502592000

"For the past 3 years, thank you for your ______"? What does he say there?