✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Christmas there is much more fun :p

Hmm..... There's something about snow and winter and Christmastime yet being cozy and warm in your house that gives it that special vibe.... I love the summer too but without winter Christmas just wouldn't be the same. :P

This just came up on the Autoplay list on Youtube. Chris' accent is so funny!

Woahhhh... @ 1:22 everyone... That's sweet.

Not sure modern day Coldplay would do that.

Also, look how focused he is and the effort he's putting into the performance.. No doubt today's Coldplay concerts are fun but he's jumping all over the place and out of breath, and as a result the performance isn't as good... At least he doesn't lip sync lol :P (or apparently he does on Clocks at some parts I've been told...) I guess it just wouldn't be the same though no matter what. Of course the newer songs are energetic so he'll jump around and stuff, back in the day when they did more low key songs there wouldn't be any reason to jump around on stage... Oh well. Still an amazing time you'll have there :)

• Like 2

Hmm..... There's something about snow and winter and Christmastime yet being cozy and warm in your house that gives it that special vibe.... I love the summer too but without winter Christmas just wouldn't be the same. :p

having grown up on the east coast US, i agree. i don't think Christmas would feel right to me if i wasn't in cold weather :p

but i was just quoting Chris's hit song from the other day...

:D

• Like 2

Not wanting to sound creepy or anything o_O - but I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see each of the boys returning home to their families for Christmas.

Will they still be in superstar mode, on a high from the tour or exhausted Dads / hubbies and ready for a good rest and a typical Christmas?

It is amazing how they manage to keep their private lives private. :cool:

• Like 5

Exactly 3 years since I first saw the best band in the world live [emoji175] Love my boys [emoji170] [emoji171] [emoji172] [emoji173]

Clocks was the opening track to a wonderful night:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Ahhhhh - thanks for putting this link up - it really brought it all back. I was on the front balcony row and just couldn't believe I was seeing them live for the first time.

Remember that roar when Robbie Williams walked on ?

• Like 2

Ahhhhh - thanks for putting this link up - it really brought it all back. I was on the front balcony row and just couldn't believe I was seeing them live for the first time.

Remember that roar when Robbie Williams walked on ?

Haha yeah but it still took me a while to figure out who it was until Robbie spoke and I recognised his voice x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

GUYSSSS

this video just came in my suggested videos and i need your opinion

IS THIS JUST ME OR WHEN THE TABLE COLLAPSES IT IS BECAUSE GUY F*CKING BADASS BERRYMAN ACTUALLY PUSHED IT WITH HIS FOOT? XD

I haven't rewatched it yet, but I think that was the case [emoji1]

Edit: although he just might have been preventing it to fall over his side. [emoji6]

• Like 3

No, he just wanted to keep the table steady we all know Coldplay has a huge heart. Or maybe that's what I want to believe and Guy did push it :rolleyes:

i really wish that he pushed it :joy: we all know Guy is the only member who has a chance of doing this :p

• Like 3

GUYSSSS

this video just came in my suggested videos and i need your opinion

IS THIS JUST ME OR WHEN THE TABLE COLLAPSES IT IS BECAUSE GUY F*CKING BADASS BERRYMAN ACTUALLY PUSHED IT WITH HIS FOOT? XD

Yeah, I definitely pushed the table

:innocent:

• Like 3

Today I was coming home with my dad and ATLAS came on the radio! And suprisingly he didn't call Chris' singing meowing (like he usually does) but he said that this song is 'different'... I guess that in his language it means that he liked it :D

Btw. I think that might I've mentioned this radio station like 10 times in this thread [emoji15]

• Like 6

Today I was coming home with my dad and ATLAS came on the radio! And suprisingly he didn't call Chris' singing meowing (like he usually does) but he said that this song is 'different'... I guess that in his language it means that he liked it :D

Btw. I think that might I've mentioned this radio station like 10 times in this thread [emoji15]

Whaaaaaat

Noooooooo

Wayyyyyyyy

You are incredibly lucky.

• Like 1

That's a REALLY good song, so good even to make the Coldplay skeptics shut up.

• Like 3