✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Mr Berryman [emoji57]

bc4af5556f4e5940748711b90ad9f8c6.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

Also last night I was talking about the Amazing Day video and how I would have gone to the Shard and videoed London as my entry, and I quickly mentioned Up&Up straight after mentioning it, was so funny :

888d1f06a472f48e34c9d173a8ef7c70.jpg

Also this happened in conversation last night:

175068e9e7b8a61ee674275a05824672.jpg

• Like 1

I just watched the London fireworks.

Around 08:50 they are using a tiny fragment of ASFOS remixed with Space Oddity.

Although it's quite short, I really like it.

What do you think?

I saw this on TV on New Year's Eve and understandably got excited when I heard the boys x

• Like 1

My new Coldplay calendar is up..... giving out lots of joy !

It's a pity there isn't an 'official' one produced. This one was purchased on-line, from Ebay, I think. It was a gift so I'm not sure.

Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us! Its soo beautiful! Omg! I love it! Have an amazing day and an amazing year ahead !!!

Love,

Shreya.

• Like 1

Hello everyone. To be honest, I'm not very good in telling things in a little story that I would love to say to you, but I will try my best and I'll give it a chance :)

It's really one of the best decisions I have ever made to come and join Coldplaying. I'm also grateful that I have met so many great people here on the forums that are Coldplayers like the best I could ever imagine.

I think that we've really created a connection between all of us which we should have forever, and I was just thinking how great it would be to meet you all in real life! It would be very awesome 2thumbsup.gif

And of course I want to wish all of you a very happy new year !!!!! :party:

Thank you all for being the best Coldplayers in the world heart.gif

And here, I just wanna stay, forever here, forever here.....

Wow, can't believe this post got 17 likes! Thanks so much for that everyone !!!!

• Like 4

Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for sharing this with all of us! Its soo beautiful! Omg! I love it! Have an amazing day and an amazing year ahead !!!

Love,

Shreya.

I second that. I've got to see if I can get one of those.

I just heard Every Teardrop is a Waterfall at a clothes store and I bought gym pants from they same store and they have "If you never try you'll never know" written on them :D

That is just too cool! Do you have a picture of the pants you could post, Hedwig?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

It's very possible I've already posted this but, has anyone seen the AXS TV special called Rock Legends? They have a fairly recently made one on the band but I'm always at work so I can't catch it and I'm surprised i didn't see anyone mention it. I'm sure it's just a modern version of those old creepy unofficial docs made around 2002-2006 but I'm curious either way

• Like 3

It's very possible I've already posted this but, has anyone seen the AXS TV special called Rock Legends? They have a fairly recently made one on the band but I'm always at work so I can't catch it and I'm surprised i didn't see anyone mention it. I'm sure it's just a modern version of those old creepy unofficial docs made around 2002-2006 but I'm curious either way

i have never heard of it, but if anyone else has any info i'd be interested to find out!

• Like 2

I've seen it!

It's really nice

You should be able to watch it on YouTube

I second that. I've got to see if I can get one of those.

That is just too cool! Do you have a picture of the pants you could post, Hedwig?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Here you go! I am not the best at taking pictures but I think you can see them.The words are on the side. I think I mainly bought them because of what they have written on them :P

IMG_20170105_140702.thumb.jpg.d69fe2c1cd589c378696bc31b50717f6.jpg

IMG_20170105_140725.thumb.jpg.711d3ec7497fffe1673d7bd3e5b892d1.jpg

• Like 6

Thats actually the Hardwell Remix of ASFOS!

Thank you for pointing this out. I didn't know that.

I usually don't listen to remixes. But I quite like this version.

Wow, this makes me want to go to London for New Year's eve next year:heart_eyes:

That's the reason why I'm watching it every year.

One day I'm going to celebrate New Year's Eve in London!

• Like 1