✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

http://coldplay.com/new-dates-announced-for-brazil-and-argentina/

Now that the band has announced "the final shows of the record-breaking A Head Full Of Dreams Tour!" when they return to South America in November, they really state AHFOD tour is coming to its end, even to where it all started. :scream: It will be exciting to see what they will do next. Will they still di a short tour for Kaleidoscope EP? Will they head back to studio? Will they have a break from making music and touring, or what? Only time will show...

I think a break is well deserved. AHFOD tour from start to finish was almost, maybe longer than VLV right?

• Like 2

no way they do a KEP mini tour. I do hope they take a long break and come back better, towards the direction of KEP.

I think a break is well deserved. AHFOD tour from start to finish was almost, maybe longer than VLV right?

Yeah, I agree with both of you. They have really been pushing themselves and developed a whole lot on AHFOD album cycle and on the EP, and I totally understand a break. It is always a tiny bit sad though, when they are more quiet for a while :)

• Like 3

I'm sad to see this tour coming to an end. It's been such a fantastic run! I hope they rest, record something new, and get back to blowing us away with awesome live shows! I couldn't bear it truly being the end - and I hope they can neither.

Today marks the 15th anniversary of my very first Coldplay gig - 9th July 2002 in Hamburg. Gosh, I can't believe it's been that long! This day truly changed my life forever and I am so grateful to have this band and passion in my life.

Also, the ticket cost €24 back then - those were the days. :laughing:

• Like 7

I'm sad to see this tour coming to an end. It's been such a fantastic run! I hope they rest, record something new, and get back to blowing us away with awesome live shows! I couldn't bear it truly being the end - and I hope they can neither.

Today marks the 15th anniversary of my very first Coldplay gig - 9th July 2002 in Hamburg. Gosh, I can't believe it's been that long! This day truly changed my life forever and I am so grateful to have this band and passion in my life.

Also, the ticket cost €24 back then - those were the days. :laughing:

15 years!!! Amazing! happy anniversary!!!

• Like 1

I'm in Cardiff already for tomorrow's show. Just came back to my hotel from exploring the city and...WTF! Chris has turned up at the reception. As a life-sized cardboard cutout. He looks as surprised as I am! :joy:

IMG_20170710_160800_496.thumb.jpg.944e370139d80ee6817077deb568dee2.jpg

• Like 9

I'm in Cardiff already for tomorrow's show. Just came back to my hotel from exploring the city and...WTF! Chris has turned up at the reception. As a life-sized cardboard cutout. He looks as surprised as I am! :joy:

LMAO. Maybe you can ask the hotel staff if you can have it/buy it when the concert is over :D

By the way, here is an announcement in a matter of my own (hope you don't see this as spam :D)

I used to run the I Ran Away Project account on Twitter, but since this project is no longer running I have laid it to rest. In order to keep connected with the fandom on Twitter, I created an own private Twitter account: https://twitter.com/I_Ran_Away

I used to interact with many of you here also on Twitter, but now it seems everyone is gone :D

Just wanted to let you all know this is my new private account, feel free to follow ! :)

• Like 2

So I didn't really know where to post this, but I made a really funny Illuminati confirmed video about Coldplay and thought I'd share it with you.

It took me all day. Do I regret it? Probably. If some you like it, maybe I'll make a part 2? Let me know! XD

• Like 3

Liked this interview, especially the first half:

I dont know if its been a while since I heard a recent Coldplay interview, but I really like how Jonny is talking a bit more and doing it without being prompted to by Chris. I swear, I saw an interview with J and C once, and J was literally there to hold his own mic the entire time.

I think Will has a lot of good things to say, Chris always does, now Jonny has come round. Now if only we can get Guy on board.

• Like 3

I dont know if its been a while since I heard a recent Coldplay interview, but I really like how Jonny is talking a bit more and doing it without being prompted to by Chris. I swear, I saw an interview with J and C once, and J was literally there to hold his own mic the entire time.

I think Will has a lot of good things to say, Chris always does, now Jonny has come round. Now if only we can get Guy on board.

True, I also noticed that Jonny took the initiative in parts here. So refreshing to hear someone else than Chris talking, it is often more insightful.

• Like 3

True, I also noticed that Jonny took the initiative in parts here. So refreshing to hear someone else than Chris talking, it is often more insightful.

Thats the word I was trying to use, initiative. Yeah, it's great to see. Usually he'd have to be pushed by Chris to say anything.

Classic example:

In Warner Music Finland's facebook page they are looking for ten Finnish fans to film reaction videos for Kaleidoscope EP, and they are promising a special prize. I wonder what it could be (maybe some merch or something, I have no idea?) :eek: I would love to take part in it but I'm so shy, and they are going to post everything on social media:laughing:

coldplay_fans.jpg.4fde3dd1c351ee95173fb3667f05968a.jpg

The pic says "We are looking for you Coldplay -fan!" translated to English

• Like 1